become an editor
the entire directory
only in Trick_Capturing/Spades
Ace's Spades Page
- Rules, tricks, and strategies. Features links to free online play sites.
- Spades trivia quizzes. Features instructions for creating quizzes and rankings.
How Not to Lose at Spades
- Official site for this instructional book, including free columns.
MSN Games - Spades
- Joe Andrews' monthly columns of quizzes and solutions, reviews of plays, strategies and tips for beginners and advanced players. Past columns are archived.
- Tips on playing and bidding, basic information, where to play, and common terms and abbreviations used during play. Features news and play sites.
- Rules and tactics for two, three, four and six player regular and variant games.
The Spades Connection
- Non-profit organization which brings people together under the pretense of competitive card playing at an organized event. Features registration, rules, schedules and news.
- Online card game with chat. Play spades against computer and human opponents. Free registration required.
Spades Tactics and Trickery
- Rules, basic bidding, playing and rule variations. Features a glossary and appendices.
- Szu Kay Wong's strategy for three-player games includes bidding, playing and cutting. Features rules for regular games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2014 at 2:12:59 UTC -