become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bridge/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Games: Card Games: Trick Capturing: Bridge: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
This category in other languages:
- A webblog about the author's exploits at the table. Includes commentary on hands, partners, and the places he plays.
- Former Research and Connections Officer for Canada's Teams in the World Championships offers articles, interviews and the Everything That Matters bidding system.
- A teacher presents his class schedule, in the England.
- Includes an introduction to standard American bidding.
- Club director and teacher presents her schedule and promotes events.
Bridge with Michelle and John
- Michelle Brunner and John Holland play professionally and offer information, photographs and accomplishments.
Campanile, Migry Zur
- Professional player offering courses, online tuition and mentoring.
- Professional bridge player, teacher and writer. Includes information on classes, book,online play and commentary.
- Presents information about an American professional player, his books, CDs and upcoming cruises and seminars. Provides sets of bidding practice hands.
- Includes information on publications, humor, background, learning resources and "Bridge Greats."
- Offers free lessons and teaching material. Provides online playing recommendations and book and software reviews.
- Presents weblog, lessons and teaching materials. Includes online playing recommendations and book and software reviews.
- Professional player offering paid tutoring. Contains contacts, fees, related links, and information on how to find a partner.
- Provides information from the coach of the Pitbulls, an Alberta bridge team. Includes systems, bidding problems, a forum and technical articles.
- American professional player offers coaching and teaching services.
- The author blogs about his favorite systems, conventions and defensive methods.
- Scholarly article, "Strategy Mixing and Non-locality: An Empirical Investigation".
- Offers lessons online. Proposes play and bidding articles and a presentation of his teaching methodology.
- An American player presents his bidding system and writes about squeezes and defense.
- Primarily focused on the issue of Masterpoint Reform: reforms to the rating system for players in the ACBL.
- A series of behind-the-shoulder type articles, Bridge Without Sam, and online tools.
- New Age Bridge, a presentation a bidding systems and other articles.
- Professional player and teacher. Schedule of classes and biography.
- Learn bridge and play at duplicate clubs in Beech, Romsey and Winchester. Includes schedules, directions and results. [Hampshire, England]
- Bridge teacher and author offers books, fun facts, jokes, videos, new conventions, and links to resources.
- Professional player, teacher, lecturer, from Charlotte, NC (USA).
- Offers information on workshops and online courses. Includes blog and link to Bridge Hand Pro, a database of top-flight bidding records from BridgeBase Online viewgraph records.
- One of the best-known expert on the American scene. Lists his books, presents articles about play and bidding, bridge humour.
- Includes articles, contact information, and personal information.
- Proposes software reviews, bidding systems and technical articles.
- Proposes OKScript, a utility to automate routine tasks on OKBridge, DealPump, a hand generator, and information about the Polish Club bidding system.
- Professional player proposing his services to flight B/C players. Presents a biography of the player and contact information. Based in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Presents play problem hands, conventions, news, stories and reviews. In the UK.
- Proposes a series of articles, problems and hand reports.
- Professional British players, proposes lesson schedules, hand analyses and videos.
- At Toronto School of Bridge, she teaches hundreds of students each year; directs games for inexperienced players; escorts bridge vacationers from around the world. Includes book details.
Sid and Abby
- Presents monthly play quizzes, online bridge articles, humour.
Squeezing The Dummy
- Weblog of American junior internationalist Justin Lall.
- Weblog of a Belgian player. Provides advice and recounts stories.
- ACBL District 2 (Ontario, Southern Manitoba, Bermuda) director. Offers reports of board meetings and news.
- Articles, conventions, and a guide on etiquette for beginners.
Thomas's Bridge Fantasia
- Dealer, hand evaluation research, unusual deals, unusual double-dummy searches of deals, links.
Todheugh - The Bridge Side
- The author presents reports on his exploits on BBO.
Triandaphyllopoulos, Theodore Triandaphyllos
- Proposes a distribution odds calculator and a dealing program for download.
Urban, Viktor Coyot
- Detailed presentation of the author's version of 2/1 Game Force. Offers files for download and modification.
Vikings in Space
- Jannes van 't Oever offers his bridge blog, system notes and favorite links.
- Presents Hef's Bridge Blog with articles, problems, resources and products.
- Presents systems, conventions and bridge stories.
- Contains articles and reviews covering tournaments, bridge philosophy, the laws and appeals committees.
- Provides resources on signals, systems, conventions and treatments. Includes history of the game.
- Jack Stocken offers courses and private lessons in Guisborough and Harrogate. Includes available for purchase.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:02:36 AM EDT -