become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Clubs and Leagues
Open Directory - Games: Card Games: Trick Capturing: Bridge: Clubs and Leagues: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports: Games
ACBL District 10
- Includes tournament, event, and club information and schedules. The Mid-South Bridge Conference serves Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee.
ACBL District 11
- Serves Kentucky, central and western Ohio, central and southern Indiana and West Virginia. Includes tournament and event information, newsletters and masterpoint standings.
ACBL District 12
- Serves most of Michigan and northwestern Ohio. Includes newsletters, tournament and event schedules, masterpoint standings, unit and club information.
ACBL District 13
- Serves the Chicago metropolitan area (and counties bordering Lake Michigan up to Wisconsin), Wisconsin and the western half of the upper pennisula of Michigan. Includes game schedules and contact information.
ACBL District 14
- Serves Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota and adjacent portions of Wisconsin and Illinois. Includes tournaments, results, units and clubs.
ACBL District 15
- Serves southwest Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, western Arkansas and northern Texas. Includes tournament information and links to units.
ACBL District 17
- Serves Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, southern Nevada, eastern Utah, west Texas and Wyoming. Offers tournaments, results and masterpoint details.
ACBL District 20
- Features news, tournament schedules and updates for northern California, northern Nevada, Hawaii, the US territory of Guam and Oregon.
ACBL District 21
- Serves northern California and part of northern Nevada. Includes tournament schedule, events, units and masterpoint standings.
ACBL District 25
- Features events, director's report and tournament schedule for New England, including Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
ACBL District 3
- Serves northern New Jersey and eastern New York (excluding New York City). Includes game schedules and contact information.
ACBL District 4
- Serves central New York, eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and southern New Jersey. Includes tournament, event, unit and club information.
ACBL District 5
- Serves western Maryland, eastern Ohio, western Pennsylvania, western New York, northern West Virginia. Includes game schedules and contact information.
ACBL District 6
- Serves Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland. Includes game and tournament schedules.
ACBL District 7
- Serves North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and eastern Tennessee. Includes event, tournament, unit and club information.
ACBL District 8
- Serves St. Louis, northern Indiana, central and southern Illinois and Paducah. Includes news, events, tournaments and masterpoint races.
ACBL District 9
- Serves members in Florida, the territories of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Information on tournaments, results, unit contacts and Grand National Teams/North American Pairs.
ACBL Mid-Atlantic Bridge Conference
- District 6 and 7 tournaments information, results and unit contacts. Serves North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, eastern Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC and most of Maryland.
ACBL Unit 112
- Covers central New York, eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and southern New Jersey. Offers newsletter, masterpoints, tournaments, game schedules and contact information.
ACBL Unit 386
- Covers Utah and Wyoming. Includes tournament schedule, results and club directory.
American Bridge Association
- National bridge organization. Includes section, unit and club links, history and tournament information.
United States Bridge Federation
- Body responsible for the selection and the support of teams officially representing the United States in international competition. Official site.
United States bridge clubs leagues
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 8:03:50 AM EST -