the entire directory
only in Trick_Capturing/Bridge
Open Directory - Games: Card Games: Trick Capturing: Bridge
Clubs and Leagues
Analysis and Documentation Software
Chats and Forums
Conventions and Bidding
Online Leagues and Tournaments
Kids and Teens: Games: Card Games: Multiplayer: Bridge
Recreation: Collecting: Toys: Games: Playing Cards
This category in other languages:
2007 Laws of Duplicate Bridge
- Promulgated by the World Bridge Federation, this is the complete text. Zonal authorities such as the ACBL may implement minor modifications. [PDF]
American Bridge Teachers' Association
- Worldwide association delivering information, networking and continuous improvement courses and seminars to its members. Includes a directory of teachers and membership details.
- Audrey Grant offers information on instructional material and courses, publications, quizzes and resources.
Bridge Base Inc.
- Offers online play, teaching software, Vugraph schedule, analyzed deals, articles and resource links.
- Collects the blogs of several notable bridge writers, including Bobby Wolff; posts "Aces on Bridge" column online.
Bridge in India
- Covers international bridge events, offering calendar, entry details and bulletins. Includes articles on theory and play, plus information on the Laws.
The Bridge on the Philately
- Fabrizio Munaroni presents postage stamps, postal stationery and cancellations related to the game. Includes philatelic material on playing cards; arranged by country of origin.
Bridge Today University
- Presents an online version of Bridge Today Magazine for subscribers, as well as software, courses and books by Pamela and Matthew Granovetter.
- Offers bridge news, articles and problems. Includes ACBL convention card editor and a forum.
- Jock Millenson offers duplicate contract bridge resources for all players. Includes articles, problems and systems.
- Presents an encyclopedia with conventions and play, laws, rules, regulations. Includes reviews, newsletter and web hosting.
- Netherlands based Bridge Systems offers wireless scoring solutions. Includes products, support information and distributors.
- Presents scenes from on-line games and spoof reviews of films for bridge content.
- Library of resources maintained by Claire Martel provides insight about all aspects of the game. Topics include psychology, systems, pedagogy, practice and photographs.
- Offers advice for advancing players on duplicate tournament play and all aspects of the game. Includes a forum and sells a CD ROM.
Double Dummy Corner
- Hugh Darwen's collections of double dummy bridge problems; offers a competition. Organized by type/composer and regularly updated. Includes examples of incorrect analysis in published works.
- Sweden based Jannersten-Forlag offers machines with related software to duplicate deals used in club and tournament play. Includes products, videos and distributors.
Durango Bill's Bridge Probabilities and Combinatorics
- Bill Butler offers statistics, combinatorics, and probabilities for various point counts, suit distributions, and suit splits for bridge hands. Includes "how to" mathematics.
- Provides news, events, documents, links, virtual club pages and simultaneous pairs service.
- Presents a wireless handheld for the scoring of duplicate events. In Pretoria, South Africa.
For Bridge Players by Richard Pavlicek
- Offers bidding polls and play contests, quizzes, puzzles, articles, humor, lesson material, calculators and utilities. Includes "Standard American" bridge bidding guides.
- Includes tournament calendar, articles by and about Indian players, interviews, bulletins and resources.
International Bridge Press Association
- Assists bridge journalists in their professional activities. Includes membership information, newsletter and archive.
Karen's Bridge Library
- Karen Walker offers lessons, articles, links and resources for players of all skill levels. Also includes details on clubs and tournaments in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.
Laws of Contract Bridge 1993
- The laws (rules) and proprieties applying to rubber bridge. Includes alternative club laws.
- The author offers information on publications, cruises, lessons and background plus quizzes, book excerpts and checklists.
Mike Lawrence's Bridge Site
- World champion offers a variety of books and software for improving bridge games. Includes articles and cruise information.
Phillip Alder Bridge
- Bridge columnist for The New York Times and author. Offers a column archive, book information and biography.
- An eleven chapter e-book featuring dynamic defensive problems solved by new signals. Full text available online, or download in text or zip formats.
Ron Klinger Bridge
- Offers daily problems, a weekly quiz, and an extensive library of articles. Store includes books, DVDs, software and teacher resources.
- Swedish publishing house of Anders Wirgren is specialized in bridge books and programs. Offers books/ebooks, software, systems and problems.
Topix: Contract Bridge News
- Headline links taken from media sources worldwide.
Wikipedia: Contract Bridge
- Presents history, Laws, and an overview of bidding and play. Includes information on Internet play, experts and books.
Usenet aus.games.bridge -
Usenet rec.games.bridge -
Usenet rec.games.bridge.okbridge -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2013 at 12:10:15 UTC -