become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diplomacy/Software
War and Politics
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: War and Politics: Diplomacy: Software
Automated Online Mapper
- Observes games and produces maps automatically. Easy-to-use web interface. Powerful searches of the JDPR data base.
- Diplomacy AI Development Environment. Developers' centre with information, news and download page.
David Norman's Diplomacy Pages
- Mapper for Windows, MapMaker, variants, DipTimer and Diplomacy AI.
A Diplomacy Map for Computer Displays
- It is topologically equivalent to Avalon-Hill's map. It is on a uniform grid with vertical and horizontal lines. All land regions are strictly rectangular.
- Java programme which reads results from judges (or imports games from floc.net) and displays the maps. Connects to POP3 and sends orders using SMTP.
- Adjudicator and mapping program that runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Mac OS X.
- A java applet to generate map positions from internet judge results. Supports standard, modern and youngstown variants.
- A cross-platform tool for displaying, adjudicating and tracking games and variants. Features downloads, manual, and forums.
Roy Addison's Diplomacy Maps
- All of these maps may be used with Gary Pennington's DipChief mapping program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:40:54 PM EST -