become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diplomacy/Play_Groups
War and Politics
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: War and Politics: Diplomacy: Play Groups
Games: Board Games: Play Groups
- The Denver-based "Association of Rocky Mountain Area Diplomacy Adversaries" is the largest North American Diplomacy Federation association. Includes a member roster, an e-mail and face-to-face games list, and contact information.
Cambridge University Diplomacy Society
- Meets every Monday evening at 8:30pm in the Chetwynd Room, King's College to play Diplomacy or its variants.
Diplomacy Club Of Canberra
- Meets at the Slovenian-Australian Association, usually on the first Friday each month.
- Local club in Copenhagen, Denmark. Arranges 4 games a year.
- Local chapter of the Norwegian Diplomacy Association which organizes games in Oslo, Norway.
- Boasts regular games and two annual face-to-face tournaments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 4:24:08 UTC -