become an editor
the entire directory
only in War_and_Politics/Avalanche_Games
War and Politics
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: War and Politics: Avalanche Games
Eagles of the Empire
Great War at Sea, The
1898: The Spanish American Naval War
- An Operational and Tactical level game of the 1898 Spanish American Naval War that began when the United States erroneously blamed Spain for the destruction of the U.S.S. Maine and ended with the twin battles of Manilla Bay and Santiago where the remnants of Spanish naval power was destroyed.
1904/05: The Russo-Japanese Naval War
- An Operational and Tactical level game of the 1904-1905 Russo-Japanese Naval War that ended decisively at the Battle of Tsushima.
Blood on the Snow: Suomussalmi 1939
- The Battle of Suomussalmi in the winter of 1939 - 1940, pitted a single, hastily raised, and poorly equipped Finnish division against two full strength Soviet Divisions, armed with more than 90 tanks.
Cannibal: The First Battle of Arakan
- Cannibal is a game of the 1942 - 1943 Arakan Campaign waged by the British against an entrenched and jungle capable Japanese Force.
MacArthur Returns: Leyte 1944
- The US Sixth Army crashes ashore only to be met by the Japanese 35th Army including paratroopers and tanks.
Panzer Grenadier: Platoon Level Combat in WWII
- Panzer Grenadier is a tactical game of Platoon level combat in World War II. The leading game in this series pits the German Army against the Russians on the Eastern Front.
Scotland the Brave
- A simulation of the 1297 campaigns of William Wallace against the English. Few believed the Scottish Clansmen could resist the might of the English state. Yet Wallace and his men refused to yield to the despotic British King.
U.S. Navy Plan Black: 1922 Naval War in the Caribbean
- An Operational and Tactical level game of the hypothetical naval war that both the U.S. and German planners foresaw in the event of a German victory in World War I.
U.S. Navy Plan Orange: 1930 Naval War in the Pacific
- An Operational and Tactical level game of the hypothetical naval war that planners on both sides of the Pacific envisioned happening between 1920 and 1936.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:40:53 UTC -