become an editor
the entire directory
only in Racing/RoboRally
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: Racing: RoboRally
Games: Developers and Publishers: Wizards of the Coast
This category in other languages:
Wizards of the Coast: RoboRally
- Official site. Contains online demo, preview, and rulebook.
- Includes photographs, forum, FAQ, boards, and Encumberance variant table.
Colin Stobbe's RoboRally
- Includes new option cards, boards, and table of movement card priority numbers.
- Sites about the game as well as various optional rules and expansions that fans have made.
- Includes boards, with notes on printing and elements, and FAQ covering rule anomalies and misconceptions for the original game and expansion sets.
The Goblin's Lair
- Review by The Goblin, 8/10. "Every expansion adds more mapboards and hazards, so you'll have an endless choice of tracks to race, never boring." Includes board downloads. (December 01, 2001)
The Game Cabinet
- Review by Julie M. Prince, 8/10. "It's a fun game; and since it's different every time, it would be hard to get sick of Robo Rally." (April 19, 1998)
Usenet rec.games.board -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 27, 2013 1:42:18 PM EDT -