become an editor
the entire directory
only in Racing/RoboRally
Games: Developers and Publishers: Wizards of the Coast
This category in other languages:
- Includes photographs, forum, FAQ, boards, and Encumberance variant table.
Colin Stobbe's RoboRally
- Includes new option cards, boards, and table of movement card priority numbers.
- Contains history of game editions, rule timing guide, FAQ, and variants, with downloads including manuals and factory floor guide.
- Sites about the game as well as various optional rules and expansions that fans have made.
- Includes boards, with notes on printing and elements, and FAQ covering rule anomalies and misconceptions for the original game and expansion sets.
The Game Cabinet
- Review by Julie M. Prince, 8/10. "It's a fun game; and since it's different every time, it would be hard to get sick of Robo Rally." (April 19, 1998)
Usenet rec.games.board -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2016 at 11:45:01 UTC -