become an editor
the entire directory
only in Board_Games/Developers_and_Publishers
Developers and Publishers
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Toys and Games: Games: Board Games
Games: Developers and Publishers
This category in other languages:
- Resource for inventors to show products to game retailers, game manufacturers and licensers. Marketing, networking, promotion, FAQ, and links.
- Official website and online store. Offers educational, history, triva and quiz based board games in UK, US, and German editions.
- Features descriptions and pictures of the games available through their company.
- Design, publish, and manufacture board games.
Amherst Lodge Board Games
- Board games direct from leading international inventor William Maclean. Free trial versions of games, plus a collection of free games and puzzles.
- From the French board game designer.
- Features contact information for a company specializing in designing board games and prototypes. Also includes ordering information for game parts.
Brain Savvy Game Company
- Features descriptions of multiple editions of Brain Savvy, and includes details about where to buy the game.
- Features a forum and an about the author page. Also includes boardgame reviews. [French and English]
- Official website. Current product catalog, and company information.
Clash of Arms Games
- English-language publisher of Tilsit Editions.
- Award-winning wooden block board games, historical card games, and fantasy role-playing products.
- Ordering information, game and game play descriptions, FAQs and errata, and extra characters. Also home to the West Coast Gaming Consortium.
- Board and dice games for people and dogs to play together. Players compete to get dogs to do things. Includes where to buy details, about the company, and contact information.
- Board and card games publisher in Italy. Free games available for download.
Days of Wonder
- American publisher of board and card games. Possibility for game owners to play their games online.
- Publisher of wargames in both board and computer format, and three wargaming magazines.
Doris and Frank Games
- Doris Matthäus and Frank Nestel, founders of a board and card game company based in southern Germany.
- Creators of Articulate and the LOGO Board Game family. Offers game information and online play.
- Three-dimensional board games, from simple fun to sophisticated strategy.
- A variety of board games for all the family.
- Board and card games for the entire family. Winner of a Mensa Select award for Doubles Wild, one of the five best new games of 1999.
Fat Messiah Games
- Maker of fantasy science fiction board games, since 1992.
Fiendish Board Games
- Manufacturers of board games in the German style. Hosts a directory of magazines running games by post.
- Inventors and designers of games and toys. Specializes in concepting and testing social entertainment products.
- Scottish publisher of games including Leapfrog.
- Publisher of card and board games.
Games For All Reasons
- Distributes generational board games such as Finish Line and Paired Up. Offers game information and ordering.
- Award-winning educational games that entertain, inform, and endure.
Get Together Games
- A selection of games from Hasbro.
- Traditional board games, jigsaw puzzles and playing cards, made in London.
- Publishers of abstract board games. [French/English/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian]
Gilbert, Brett J.
- Profile of this designer. Includes pictures and blog.
Grand Prix International
- Features information about the company's design and project management services. Also includes ordering information for game components.
The Great Games of Sid Sackson
- Features an overview of his work. Includes detailed descriptions of his games, a list of books he authored, and an interview.
- A small game company dedicated to board games which are challenging, social, have lively graphics, and are, above all else, fun. Each game is individually numbered and produced in a limited run of 1,000.
Hans im Glück
- German company producing several different titles.
- A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys, games, interactive software, puzzles and infant products.
- Official site for the publisher of Friedrich. Site includes rules and FAQ for that game, and presents ordering and contact information.
House of Slack Games
- Group of part time game creators. Includes how to play, rules, history, and purchasing details.
- Publishers of board games and supplements. Divide and conquer with "GRO: Battle for the Petri Dish", or discover "One World Dominion", an expansion for RISK.
- Produces board and card games designed by Tom Jolly, co-designer of DiskWars, creator of Wiz-War, Drakon, Knots, GOOTMU, and Programmer's Nightmare.
Jolly Roger Games
- Design and production of games like Knights of the Dinner Table, Maul of America, and Swashbuckler.
- Creators and producers of over 80 abstract strategy games and geometric puzzles since 1980.
- German publisher of board and card games. Includes English translations of rules.
- Offering a wide variety of board games.
- A catalog of family games.
MacGregor Historic Games
- Reproductions of historic board, dice, and card games
Mark Steere Games
- Developer of free abstract games. Contains rule sheets and printable boards for download.
- Hand-crafted board games including Chesstique and the Piecepack game system.
- Official developer and publisher of ASL, Bitter Woods, Up Front and other classic Avalon Hill titles.
Operational Studies Group Games
- Publishes Napoleonic Wars board games.
- Offers games for families, parties, and children. Also features a profile of the company and ordering information.
Passport Game Studios
- Board games from around the world.
- Their first product was Fur-Ever Home, the Animal Rescue Game.
- Develops, designs, manufactures and markets games, puzzles, and brainteasers for the toy, game, educational and gift industries.
- A privately-owned company specializing in puzzle software and internet marketing services for board game, novelty and other puzzle-related distributors.
Ragnar Brothers Games
- Information, reviews and chat about the games the Ragnar Brothers have been recently playing.
- Listing of games written by Reiner Knizia. Includes rules and publisher data.
- Manufacturing and marketing company for family, party and educational games and products.
Rio Grande Games
- Publisher of strategic family board and card games. Games such as Tikal, Carcassonne, Lost Cities, Lord of the Rings: the Search, and Bohnanza.
- A developer of board and card games in the fantasy, sci-fi and family genres.
- A company dedicated to desktop publishing small board and card games, with topics not covered by mainstream game developers.
Soul Search Enterprises
- The Soul Search Game is a lighthearted, interactive, family board game.
Spy Alley Partners
- A game company located in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- A toy and game company devoted to dreaming and tinkering with new ways to have fun in a modern world. Situated in Nashville.
Stock Rush, Inc.
- An independent publisher of a Stock Market board game that includes all the basic principles of trading used in the real world.
- Publisher of original board games that are easy to learn, interactive, and thought-provoking.
Tasty Minstrel Games
- Board game publisher, founded in 2009.
- Creators of board games in several categories.
- Includes a manifesto and list of games in development.
- Newly developed board and card games.
- America's fastest-growing board game company develops products that encourage social interaction while providing fun, entertainment, and education.
- Dutch publisher of Army of Frogs, Catch me if You Can, Chaos Arena, Hive, Logan Stones, Lords of Creation, Steam over Holland, Tavern, That's Life!, and UWO, Site includes ordering information and a history of the company.
- A maker of classic card games, children's fun and learning games, and popular adult party games.
- Offers a catalog of available products, frequently asked questions, a forum, and player photos.
- Offers news archive, online games, and e-books. Titles include Fluxx, Icehouse, Aquarius, Nanofictionary, Chrononauts, Lost Identities, Cosmic Coasters, Are You a Werewolf?, and Proton.
Developers and Publishers
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 15:24:10 UTC -