become an editor
the entire directory
only in Board_Games/Developers_and_Publishers
Developers and Publishers
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: Developers and Publishers
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Toys and Games: Games: Board Games
Games: Developers and Publishers
This category in other languages:
- Resource for inventors to show products to game retailers, game manufacturers and licensers. Marketing, networking, promotion, FAQ, and links.
- Features descriptions and pictures of the games available through their company.
Amherst Lodge Board Games
- Board games direct from leading international inventor William Maclean. Free trial versions of games, plus a collection of free games and puzzles.
- A division of Wizards of the Coast. Makers of strategy board games, since 1958.
- Features contact information for a company specializing in designing board games and prototypes. Also includes ordering information for game parts.
Brain Savvy Game Company
- Features descriptions of multiple editions of Brain Savvy, and includes details about where to buy the game.
- Features a forum and an about the author page. Also includes boardgame reviews. [French and English]
- Official website. Current product catalog, and company information.
Clash of Arms Games
- English-language publisher of Tilsit Editions.
- Award-winning wooden block board games, historical card games, and fantasy role-playing products.
- Ordering information, game and game play descriptions, FAQs and errata, and extra characters. Also home to the West Coast Gaming Consortium.
Days of Wonder
- American publisher of board and card games. Possibility for game owners to play their games online.
- Publisher of wargames in both board and computer format, and three wargaming magazines.
Doris and Frank Games
- Doris Matthäus and Frank Nestel, founders of a board and card game company based in southern Germany.
- Creators of Articulate and Enigma. Offers game information and online play.
- Board and card games for the entire family. Winner of a Mensa Select award for Doubles Wild, one of the five best new games of 1999.
Fat Messiah Games
- Maker of fantasy science fiction board games, since 1992.
Fiendish Board Games
- Manufacturers of board games in the German style. Hosts a directory of magazines running games by post.
- Inventors and designers of games and toys. Specializes in concepting and testing social entertainment products.
- Scottish publisher of games including Leapfrog.
Games For All Reasons
- Distributes generational board games such as Finish Line and Paired Up. Offers game information and ordering.
Games Play UK, Ltd.
- Includes contact details, instructions for submission of designs, and a categorized listing of prototype games.
Get Together Games
- A selection of games from Hasbro.
- Traditional board games, jigsaw puzzles and playing cards, made in London.
- Publishers of abstract board games. [French/English/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian]
Grand Prix International
- Features information about the company's design and project management services. Also includes ordering information for game components.
Great American Puzzle Factory
- Developers of board games and puzzles.
- Independent game designers, with a range of board games.
- A small game company dedicated to board games which are challenging, social, have lively graphics, and are, above all else, fun. Each game is individually numbered and produced in a limited run of 1,000.
Hans im Glück
- German company producing several different titles.
- A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys, games, interactive software, puzzles and infant products.
- Official site for the publisher of Friedrich. Site includes rules and FAQ for that game, and presents ordering and contact information.
House of Slack Games
- Group of part time game creators. Includes how to play, rules, history, and purchasing details.
- Publishers of board games and supplements. Divide and conquer with "GRO: Battle for the Petri Dish", or discover "One World Dominion", an expansion for RISK.
- Produces board and card games designed by Tom Jolly, co-designer of DiskWars, creator of Wiz-War, Drakon, Knots, GOOTMU, and Programmer's Nightmare.
- Creators and producers of over 80 abstract strategy games and geometric puzzles since 1980.
- Publisher of strategy and family board and card games. The games are produced in small editions of 50 to 200 copies.
- Develops and publishes a range of board games.
- A catalog of family games.
MacGregor Historic Games
- Reproductions of historic board, dice, and card games
Mark Steere Games
- Developer of free abstract games. Contains rule sheets and printable boards for download.
- Hand-crafted board games including Chesstique and the Piecepack game system.
- Official developer and publisher of ASL, Bitter Woods, Up Front and other classic Avalon Hill titles.
Operational Studies Group Games
- Publishes Napoleonic Wars board games.
- Offers games for families, parties, and children. Also features a profile of the company and ordering information.
- Develops, designs, manufactures and markets games, puzzles, and brainteasers for the toy, game, educational and gift industries.
- A privately-owned company specializing in puzzle software and internet marketing services for board game, novelty and other puzzle-related distributors.
Ragnar Brothers Games
- Information, reviews and chat about the games the Ragnar Brothers have been recently playing.
- Listing of games written by Reiner Knizia. Includes rules and publisher data.
- Manufacturing and marketing company for family, party and educational games and products.
Rio Grande Games
- Publisher of strategic family board and card games. Games such as Tikal, Carcassonne, Lost Cities, Lord of the Rings: the Search, and Bohnanza.
- A developer of board and card games in the fantasy, sci-fi and family genres.
Sierra Madre Games
- Makers of historical and conflict-simulation games.
- Contains downloadable rules, strategy articles, and ordering information.
- A company dedicated to desktop publishing small board and card games, with topics not covered by mainstream game developers.
Spy Alley Partners
- A game company located in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- A toy and game company devoted to dreaming and tinkering with new ways to have fun in a modern world. Situated in Nashville.
Stock Rush, Inc.
- An independent publisher of a Stock Market board game that includes all the basic principles of trading used in the real world.
- Creators of board games in several categories.
- Creator of add-ons for popular Milton Bradley games.
- Includes a manifesto and list of games in development.
The Great Games of Sid Sackson
- Features an overview of his work. Includes detailed descriptions of his games, a list of books he authored, and an interview.
- America's fastest-growing board game company develops products that encourage social interaction while providing fun, entertainment, and education.
- A maker of classic card games, children's fun and learning games, and popular adult party games.
- Manufacturer of railroad and other board games.
- Offers news archive, online games, and e-books. Titles include Fluxx, Icehouse, Aquarius, Nanofictionary, Chrononauts, Lost Identities, Cosmic Coasters, Are You a Werewolf?, and Proton.
- Board and card games publisher in Italy. Free games available for download.
- Produces board games that focus on the 3Cs of gaming: creative thinking, communication and competition/cooperation.
Developers and Publishers
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:05:05 PM EDT -