become an editor
the entire directory
only in Capturing_Games/Checkers
Kids and Teens: Games: Board Games: Checkers
This category in other languages:
About.com Checkers NetLinks
- Annotated links to resources across the Web for checkers and draughts.
The American Checker Federation
- Offers classes, tournament information, history, and news.
The Checker Maven
- Articles, book reviews, news, tutorials, games, problems, and features.
Checkers & Draughts
- Checkers and Draughts, rules, champions, problems, famous players and positions. World Championship Matches.
Checkers Information at Board Game Central
- Information, book, and links about the game of Checkers, as well as software for Windows, Macintosh, and other platforms.
- Includes endings, problems, and news.
Danish Draughts Federation
- Features a gallery of players, rules and strategies.
- Brazilian draughts program. Features an artificial intelligence to play against and game analysis.
Rules of Checkers
- Includes the rules of checkers along with a short history, some strategy and a bulletin board.
World Draughts Federation
- Presents statutes and regulations, federations and committees, and a history of the game.
BBC News: Computers Crack Famous Board Game
- Details of the recently-discovered exhaustive solution to draughts, and the resulting computer program that can never lose a game. (July 19, 2007)
Science Magazine: Checkers Is Solved
- Paper by Jonathan Schaeffer et. al. describing the exhaustive solution of the game by computers, with the result that perfect play by both sides leads to a draw. (Abstract only; subscription required to view full article.) (July 19, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2014 at 21:50:06 UTC -