become an editor
the entire directory
only in Variants/Two_Player
Open Directory - Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Chess: Variants: Two Player
- A game where two opposing teams race to reach the opponent's goal line. Includes rules, championships, news, and downloads.
- Relies on regular chess rules and explains how the pieces move dimensionally.
- Description, photos, and where to buy this chess variant with a new piece, a dragon.
- Has new pieces and movements. Includes rules, general information, purchasing, and tournaments.
- Played on an eight-based variated board but with 66 squares, by Gerd P. Degens, Germany.
Star Trek Tri-D Chess
- Includes rules, notation, and instruction book ordering.
World Camelot Federation
- An international non-profit group that is dedicated to the preservation, popularization, and play of the abstract strategy board game of Camelot. Includes game information, rules and strategy guides.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 6, 2010 12:53:20 AM EDT -