become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Champions/Kasparov,_Garry
Society: Ethnicity: Asian: Caucasian: Armenian
- Official biography of Kasparov from IBM Deep Blue site: history, and interview.
Controversy of lost move in Kasparov v. World
- Features commentary and article links: Lead coach for World team Irina Krush recommended a move to prevent Kasparov from winning. This move was not shown in time, a different move was played, and Kasparov won.
Games from 1973-1998
- Click to download zip file (.PGN format).
Kasparov vs. Deep Blue: The Rematch
- Features official commentary, video, and essays: The match Kasparov lost against IBM's Deep Blue.
Kasparov vs. Rest Of The World
- Barnet chess club provided much original analysis for the epic battle between Kasparov and the rest of the world.
Kasparov-Karpov World Championship Games
- Click to download zip file. (.PGN format)
Unlimited Challenge: Autobiography of Kasparov
- Provides buying information and review of book (originally named "Child of Change").
NPR : Chess Great Kasparov May Move into Politics
- Gary Kasparov won the world chess championship at 22. Now 41, he announced his retirement earlier this month after winning a tournament in Spain for the ninth time. He tells Robert Siegel he's interested in playing a role in pushing Russia toward democracy. [4:18 streaming audio broadcast] (March 18, 2005)
Wired News - Kasparov Goes Bigger than Blue
- "Chess players the world over will have a chance to play Garry Kasparov in a networked chess game that will allow players to band together and combat the champion chess master." (July 10, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 13:09:49 UTC -