become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chess/Correspondence
Games: Online: Play-By-E-Mail
This category in other languages:
American Postal Chess Tournaments (APCT)
- Tournament information, rules, and ratings.
- A correspondence group since 1906. Offering tournament formats and a quarterly magazine.
Canadian Correspondence Chess Association
- Canadian organization promoting the playing of chess by mail and e-mail, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Offers games played by online correspondence.
- Offers a web correspondence chess server.
Correspondence Chess League of America
- North American correspondence chess community dating back to 1897. Offering instruction, email and postal tournaments, and a bi-monthly chess correspondent magazine.
Correspondence Chess League of Australia
- News, links, scores and games, and membership information.
Correspondence Chess Place
- Portal dealing with good CC links.
The E4 Emailchess Club (E4EC)
- Provides server based correspondence games and tournaments via email.
- Specialty site devoted to chess players who enjoy playing various opening gambits. Features email correspondence play in gambit-theme tournaments, articles, and analysis.
International Correspondence Chess Federation
- Includes ratings, tables, rules, and links.
International Correspondence Chess Federation - US
- Offers tournament information, ranks, links, and rules.
International Email Chess Group
- Includes a newsletter, forum, and rules.
National Correspondence Chess Club
- A classic email correspondence chess site and club offering leagues, club teams and United Kingdom Matches. Also contains history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 13:15:07 UTC -