the entire directory
only in Battle_Games/Chess
Chats and Forums
Clubs and Associations
News and Media
FAQs and Tutorials
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Musicals: C: Chess
Games: Board Games: Abstract: Battle Games: Shogi
Kids and Teens: Games: Board Games: Chess
This category in other languages:
- A big searchable game database.
- Information includes rules, tactics, clubs, software, and Internet play.
- Featuring chess products, strategies, forums, and games.
- Provides problems, studies, rules and online play.
- Includes quotes, rules, tactics, chat, and Internet play.
The Chess Drum
- The purpose of the site is to champion the success of black chess players around the world, to give a greater sense of community, and for sharing ideas and knowledge.
Chess is Chess
- A blog covering chess news and tips.
The Chess Mind
- Weblog for fans by chess fan Dennis Monokroussos. Plenty of discussion about positions and people.
- Problems, news, games, history, players, and rules.
- Winning chess tactics, puzzles, and instruction.
- Includes tactics, lectures, combinations, history, and games of all World Championships.
- Discussion board based around chess strategy and analysis videos.
The Chess World
- Contains openings, middle games, and endgames studies. Also wallpaper, computer chess, puzzles, chess gym, library, video lectures are also available.
- Contains news, articles, strategies, videos, resources.
- Broadcasts chess tournaments online with realtime computer analysis.
- A chess site featuring tournaments, games and history as well as many fun stories about chess.
- Chess education, history, articles, current events, and the CalGames Database.
- Online PGN chess game database with java viewers, and chat forums.
- Features classic openings, puzzles, facts, biographies, and hints.
Ed's Ever-Growing Chess Page
- Chess pictures, stories, tournaments, games and problems.
- Contains the basics of chess with graphics to explain positions.
- This website is dedicated to writing free articles on a range of topics to help the average player improve. Topics discussed include openings, strategy and endgames.
How Computers Play Chess - How Stuff Works
- Several short articles illustrating how computers play chess.
My Obsession with Chess
- Scott McCloud recounts his childhood and adult addiction to the world of grids, knights, and checkmates.
- Encyclopedia entry provides hyperlinked information about history, playment, literature, computer games.
Ten Tips to Winning Chess
- Article by International Grandmaster Arthur Bisguier. (February 04, 2009)
Usenet alt.chess.ics -
Usenet rec.games.chess.analysis -
Usenet rec.games.chess.computer -
Usenet rec.games.chess.misc -
Usenet rec.games.chess.play-by-email -
Usenet rec.games.chess.politics -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 8:35:04 UTC -