become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virtual_Reality/Software
QTVR and Pre-rendered VR
Computers: Multimedia: Software
Computers: Software: Graphics
Computers: Software: Internet: Authoring: VRML
Games: Video Games: Game Design: Development Tools and Software
- A software company developing 3D computer graphics and point-clouds process system.
- This site provides VR software and systems for learning anatomy. It allows the user to explore anatomy in 3D using the most advanced methods. The technology is available as turnkey systems, as VR software, and as desktop software.
DirectX Developer Center (MSDN)
- Includes information about Direct3D - a real time graphics library primary for the window platform.
- Tools for building real time 2D and 3D interactive documents in DirectX 9. Results can be embedded using the ActiveX player, or run as a standalone exe.
- A leading immersive VR software production company.
- A public access development forum for artificial intelligence, simulation and virtual reality software.
- Industry standard 3D graphics software library supported my many platforms.
- Software package that can be used for large and small virtual reality projects. Supports caves, multi-beamer setups, stereo projection, data gloves, trackers and other VR equipment all driven by a very fast 3D engine.
- Main fields of application are cross-platform games and virtual reality systems. Unigine contains 3D graphics and physics engine, 3D GUI, script interpreter and sound support.
- An easy to use tool for creating interactive 3D (Virtual Reality) web pages in the VRML/X3D/Web3D format.
WorldViz Vizard VR Toolkit
- A virtual reality development interface. Its Python based scripting language makes 3D programming efficient and easy. Virtual humans can be instantly inserted into existing environments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 8:54:05 UTC -