become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virtual_Reality/Research_Projects
Open Directory - Computers: Virtual Reality: Research Projects
- Includes an on-line database of literature and links relevant to the study of cybersickness.
High Performance Immersive Visualisation Group
- Learn more about the HPIVC and our IPT system also called CAVE.
- BUILD-IT is a graspable interface for virtual environments based on real bricks.
Intelligent Virtual Environments
- Carlos Calderon's research combining virtual environments and artificial intelligence techniques to enhance the interactivity of a VE.
- Centre for Virtual Environments at the University of Salford, specialising in Collaborative Virtual Environments and Artificial Intelligence
Research Center for Virtual Environments and Behavior
- Multi-disciplinary virtual environment research center at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Uses immersive virtual environment technology to study numerous aspects of human behavior.
TU Vienna Virtual Environments group
- This page gives an overview of current and ongoing research on virtual environments at the TU Vienna. Projects focus on real-time graphics, user interfaces and multi-user systems.
UNC Geometric and Physically-Based Modeling
- Projects on collision detection, solid modeling, visibility culling, and simplification.
UNC Pixel-Planes and Pixel-Flow
- Research in revolutionary hardware architecture for 3D graphics.
The UNC Tracker Project
- 6D pose estimation for humans and devices.
UNC Walkthrough Project
- Long-running project, whose goal is to allow viewers to experience architectural models in a simulated fashion.
USC Institute for Creative Technologies
- The ICT works collaboratively with computer scientists, entertainment and game development industries to advance the state of immersive training simulation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 7:05:03 PM EST -