become an editor
the entire directory
only in Second_Life/Personal_Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
The Steampunk life
- A blog specializing in SL Steampunk and Victorian environments and events, including Caledon, Antiquity, New Babbage, Steelhead, Steeltopia, Solarya, and other related sims.
All Things Tiessa
- Blog offering news, observations, and commentary on the game.
- Dedicated to tracking fashion, interviewing key figures, and covering special events.
Are we not men?
- Humorous look at playing from a male perspective.
Artesia B's Second Life World
- Blog about cultural and period clothing and the real life influences.
Avatars in Wonderland
- A mix of personal opinion and interviews with interesting avatars.
Botgirl's Second Life Diary
- Botgirl provides machinima, editorials, and her unique perspective.
Dale Innis Weblog
- Resident give his perspective on things happening around the grid.
Dialogue with Daila
- Resident Daila Holder reflects on her learnings over the past 4 years of being an active player on the grid.
- A group blog dedicated to scouring the grid for free or cheap products for Second Life residents.
Fos Dagger's MyRoos
- About the virtual pets called Meeroos, places, living, breeding and related.
Free State of Mind
- A blog about personal experiences in Second Life.
- Blog dedicated to finding bargain deals and freebie items for Second Life avatars.
From The Eye Of The Storm
- Game blog with information and links pertaining to content creation.
Girl Wonder Speaks...about Second Life
- The story of a woman finding SLove, herself, and wonder.
GoSpeed Racer: A Second Life Avatar
- Follow this user's experiences on the Second Life Grid.
- Blog covering fashion, news, and general personal observations.
- A weblog about the game's news and essays on socio-economic issues.
- Mischief, music and fashion.
The Insatiable Zoe Connolly
- Blog providing links, videos, and information about the game.
Just One Dress
- Showcases the best dress options from choice Second Life designers, then compares each dress to a song.
- A personal blog of avatar Luna Jubilee which contains reviews of SL fashion products and a running chronicle of her Second Life adventures.
- A blog about fashion, style, and marketing in Second Life.
The Metaverse Journal
- Virtual worlds news from an Australian perspective since 2006.
New World Notes
- Blogging the news from SL by Wagner James Au.
Not possible in real life
- Dedicated to the wonder and magic of things that can be done in a virtual setting.
- Blog about the game. Provides additional blog links.
- A Second Life blog dedicated to covering the latest trends in home furnishings and gardening.
- Personal observations and pictures.
- Morris Vig's blog that promotes the arts in Second Life. He covers new gallery openings or exhibitions that he thinks are worth seeing.
- ArminasX covers current events and technological developments as they relate to Second Life.
Second Life of My Dreams
- Chestnut Rau is an avatar exploring the virtual world in search of art, music and community. This blog chronicles her adventures, mishaps and observations about life on the frontier.
Second Life Update
- Blog about experiences and technology in the game.
- Mahala Roviana covers the latest in opinions, gossip, advice, and news about Second Life.
- Peter Stindberg covers issues and topics that impact his Second Life.
- Prokofy Neva, a resident real estate developer, gives her take on business and technological developments in Second Life.
- Gorean and Fantasy fashion blog.
The SL Revolution
- Collaboration of writers on a variety of topics and issues affecting Second Life.
- Blog covering Second Life business pursuits and rights from an entrepreneurs perspective.
- Ben Vanguard provides a fashion guide for men in Second Life.
- A wide array of writers contribute insights into Second Life.
Spindrift island, in SciLands, Second Life
- Paradox Olber's Spindrift and SciLands blog - engineering, science, education, astronomical art, and other news about virtual world government and policies.
- A blog by Second Life resident Strawberry Singh about fashion, lifestyle, trends, and travel.
Studio Wikitecture: Opening Architecture
- Improving architecture and city planning by harnessing the ideas and potential behind social media and online platforms.
Where In Second Life is Perla Rae?
- Sharing experiences, places to visit, clothes and people that meets.
Second Life at hand
- Personal experience about the game. [Atom]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 12:15:08 UTC -