the entire directory
only in Virtual_Reality/Multi-User_Systems
Computers: Internet: Chat: Virtual Places
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Online Communities
Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Massive Multiplayer Online
- 3D virtual reality chat plugin software and servers. Design worlds, chat with friends, play games.
- Active Worlds resource for visiting or creating your own virtual world: hosting, textures, 3D objects, avatars, skyboxes, tutorials.
- An official distributor of Activeworlds technology in Europe with 3D environments for both business and home use.
- A research and trade association for virtual worlds, avatars, virtual community. Organizer of yearly Avatars conference.
- Software and world development company. Also home to Traveler online community.
- 3D chat world. Customizable avatars with facial expression. Users can chat, build and furnish a house, listen to music, share files. Can be integrated with external tools.
Virtual Object System / Internet Virtual Reality
- A software infrastructure for distributed object-oriented programming. The primary application for VOS is a multiuser virtual environment run by many interconnected clients.
- An open source (gpl) virtual reality cross-platform 3D community software.
The world of Ancient Mayas in virtual reality
- 3D reconstruction of the Mayan Cities,using VRML or Adobe Atmosphere browser.
Ziekerdanziek's 3D Help Guide
- Resources for building and visiting online 3D communities.
Usenet sci.virtual-worlds -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 12:35:08 UTC -