become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Interaction/Virtual_Characters
Arts: Visual Arts: Computer Graphics: 3D: VRML: Avatars
Computers: Internet: Chat: Virtual Places: Avatars and Gestures
- Cambridge MA. A provider of human simulation software and services. Its product, DI-Guy, is widely used for adding lifelike humans to real-time simulations. PeopleShop, allows the rapid creation of scenarios with realistic people, and vehicles.
- Virtual Characters, Chatterbots and Talking Agents for websites.
- References to autonomous characters that can improvise and react to their environment.
CMU SCS OZ Project
- The Oz Project at CMU is developing technology and art to help artists create high quality interactive drama, based in part on AI technologies. This especially means building believable agents in dramatically interesting micro-worlds.
- CodeBaby is a leader in web-based virtual agent technology, and enables corporations to integrate state-of-the-art, interactive 3D characters with their websites and online services.
- Conversive's interactive knowledge management solutions complement existing applications and give them new functionality. Our proprietary Conversive Application Platform acts as a natural language interface layer for web pages, intranets and other digital information applications and provides users with coherent, flexible access to vital information. Knowledge is seamlessly accessible from any platform. Real answers are only a simple question away. Start the Dialog(sm) with your users now.
CVSSP: 3D-Vision Virtual People
- Capturing realistic models of individual people to populate virtual worlds.
- A massive collection of virtual femmes and digital actresses. In Japanese.
Esprit & HUMANOID: simulating virtual people
- The simulation of realistic virtual humans, who can interact within a 3-D environment and with the user, will improve the ability to create convincing human animation in the entertainment industry.
Georgia Tech Animation Lab
- Animation Lab at Georgia Tech. We are interested in the simulation and animation of dynamic motion such as running, diving, and bicycling.
- Home of Virtual Friends - synthetic talking heads that are able to morph into different shapes, talk via scripts, or act as virtual chat proxies.
i Lip Sync
- Flash animated talking characters. Commercial site. Provides lip synchronising virtual host for your website.
MIT Media Lab Synthetic Characters
- The goal of the Synthetic Characters Group at the MIT Media Laboratory is to understand how to build interactive characters that come alive in the eyes of the people who interact with them.
noDNA virtual realtime character solutions
- noDNA provides virtual characters, event services with virtual characters, virtual characters for internet applications like knowledge based bots, technology like motion capture devices for body, fingers and face.
NYU Media Research Lab
- The MRL's Responsive Animated Character research involves applying Prof. Ken Perlin's noise techniques from image rendering to character movement.
- 3D Cartoons, CG Animation, Virtual Actors, Characters and Performers. Illustration, Design and Stop Motion animation.
Virtual Human Interaction Lab
- The mission of the Virtual Human Interaction Lab at Stanford University is to understand the dynamics and implications of interactions among people in immersive virtual reality simulations (VR).
Virtual Humans and Conversational Agents
- Papers by Curry Guinn (RTI, Duke University) on virtual humans, conversational agents, synthetic characters, virtual personalities, computational models of human behavior, facial gesture, body gesture, and lip synching.
- Virtual Idol is a monthly magazine focusing on pretty female characters from games and female seiyuu. The first 8 issues of Virtual Idol came out in an irregular schedule, but it became monthly with volume 9.
- Collection of 3DCG women including Yuki Terai, Kyoko Date, Lara Croft, and Kasumi and Ayane from Dead or Alive.
Virtual Reality Laboratory
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. The laboratory is mainly involved in the modelling and animation of Three-Dimensional Inhabited Virtual Worlds.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 13:05:03 UTC -