become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virtual_Reality/Haptics
Open Directory - Computers: Virtual Reality: Haptics
- Immersion Corporation's Force Feedback systems. Immersion makes the haptic mouse, high quality haptic joysticks and a haptic laparoscopic surgery simulation device.
- Offers devices for high-end applications and research, as well as custom solutions for the industry.
- From Sci.virtual worlds newsgroup.
- McGill Center for Intelligent Machines Haptics Laboratory works on the engineering and design of interfaces that use touch during interaction with information systems.
- Haptics-e is an electronic journal for haptics research.
- Develops and commercializes force-feedback (haptic) computer devices for Virtual Reality.
Millersville University Hershey Medical Center Research
- Millersville are doing research into using haptics in the medicine.
- Specializes in haptics applications for medical, oil/gas, automotive, and mass market fields.
PHANTOM Users' Research Symposium
- PURS is a meeting for haptics researchers held in Europe.
- Manufacturers of robotic and mechatronic systems including high quality haptic devices
- ReachIn Technologies produce integrated haptic and graphic systems. They make display systems and produce the haptic and graphic API Magma.
- PHANTOM haptics devices and GHOST API allow users to touch and manipulate 3D data. Also the FreeForm is an important 3D modelling tool which is haptically enabled, using a PHANTOM Omni device (a high end haptic device).
- Provider of display systems integrating haptics and graphics. Also provides development tools for applications with haptics(H3D API).
UK Haptics Ltd
- UK Haptics develop virtual reality training solutions for practice based learning and skills rehearsal in medical and clinical situations using 3D virtual environments to create life like simulations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 7:35:08 UTC -