become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virtual_Reality/Companies
QTVR and Pre-rendered VR
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Companies
This category in other languages:
3d web technologies
- Developers of virtual reality and multimedia applications.
- Specializes in three dimensional video and game products. Includes catalog, customer support, and links.
5DT - Fifth Dimension Technologies
- A high technology company specializing in Virtual Reality (VR).
Advanced Science and Automation Corp
- Provider of advanced Virtual Reality technology and Intelligent Virtual Agents for large-scale engineering and scientific visualizations.
- Founded by two engineers expert in the field of military simulation who are now dedicated to the civil market, having brought together a team of experts in modeling, animation, VRML programming and computer graphics.
- Providing solutions, systems and services for creating an artificial reality.
AuzGnosis Pty Ltd
- Virtual Reality Architecture and Design.
Bouresly Medical Services
- Virtual Reality medical simulations.
- Story and world development for dynamic media. Architects of the Frontier 1859 virtual world project.
EON Reality, Inc.
- Develops virtual reality software for the Windows platform.
Evans & Sutherland Computer Corp.
- Develops and manufactures leading-edge hardware and software for visual systems for simulation, training, and virtual reality applications.
- Exploring new possibilities for Virtual Reality on the Internet. Demonstrates projects in the working, as well as products and new ideas.
- Electronic architecture office creating mixed media projects. Areas of activity include Internet, mobile telecom systems, network design, network technology and architecture.
From Geography to Reality
- Company specialized in Géo-models production, software development, tools integration, 3D information systems, 3D mixing geographical information systems and virtual reality. Overview of services, and VRML tools for download. [Bilingual French/English]
- A content and service provider specialising in visualization and simulation.
- 3D models and avatars suitable for real-time applications and virtual reality
- A UK-based company specialising in the development of bespoke real-time 3D graphics applications.
- 3D virtual salons and 3D web call centers for real-time multi-user online worlds.
- Specializes in developing real-time 3D visualization and virtual reality applications.
- Offering motion capture systems, hardware and software for facial animation, motion capture, and performance animation.
N Formation Design
- Provides custom, interactive, 3D applications for commercial and educational clients using principles from educational and cognitive theory to facilitate information retention and comprehension.
- Visualisation software for the furniture, interior design, and real estate industries. Includes company profile, details of products, case studies, and showcase of output.
- ParallelGraphics specializes in Internet Virtual Reality Technologies. These include 3D (three dimensional) interactive graphics, multi-user servers and animation.
PhoeniX Technologies, Inc.
- PTI develops and sells Visualeyez, the real-time motion capture system. Visualeyez provides motion capture solutions for both animation and scientific professionals.
- Specialists in interactive software development. Solutions for design, training, sales, advertising and entertainment.
- Offers a wide variety of solutions for virtual and augmented reality, serving as developer, reseller and content creator.
- affordable high-end projection-based Virtual Reality
- Developer and integrator of virtual reality, immersive technology. Produces the Virtual Wall, and the I-Cube.
- Designs and develops immersive real-time vr simulations for industrial, government and corporate opportunities.
- Developers of artificial worlds. Reseller for the 3D Display Systems of Elumens Corporation. Models, flash and web development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2016 at 6:24:04 UTC -