the entire directory
only in Computers/Virtual_Reality
QTVR and Pre-rendered VR
Arts: Digital: Virtual Reality
This category in other languages:
How Stuff Works: How Augmented Reality Will Work
- Illustrated narrative explains how this new technology will further blur the line between what's real and what's computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, feel and smell.
Jerry Isdae's VR Page
- Includes the home of widely cited "What Is VR?" paper and its update as "Introduction to VE Technology" as well as his VRNews Technology Review articles.
Journal of Virtual Reality and Broadcasting
- An open access online journal covering topics related to the fields of Virtual Reality, Interface Techniques, Computer Graphics and Interactive Broadcasting.
Scientific American: Augmented Reality: A New Way of Seeing
- Computer scientists are developing systems that can enhance and enrich a user's view of the world By Steven K. Feiner
Virtual Reality Resources
- Provides information on all aspects of virtual reality, 3D computer graphics and real-time simulation technologies.
Virtual Terrain Project
- Aims to foster the creation of tools for easily constructing any part of the real world in interactive 3D.
Virtual Worldlets Network
- Working to advance all areas of the sphere, from MUD immersion and fantasy development, to CAVE research and scientific visualisation.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 6:54:12 UTC -