become an editor
the entire directory
only in Usenet/Individual_Newsgroup_Pages
Individual Newsgroup Pages
Open Directory - Computers: Usenet: Individual Newsgroup Pages
Computers: Usenet: FAQs: Individual Group FAQs
This category in other languages:
- Presentation of this newsgroup and other similar ones like alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork that were formed with the playful spirit of requiring all posts to have every line in the form alt.adjective.noun.verb.verb.verb.
- Provides a repository of FAQs, posts, lists, help files and recommendations relating to the newsgroup as well as a set of links to sites and resources on poetry and writing in general.
- Information on moderated newsgroup on the Kennedy assassination, including Charter and multiple ways of accessing the group.
- Gives additional information that cannot be told within the frequently published charter and presents guidelines on how to make postings, along with hints on how to get access to the newsgroup.
- The FAQ and charter of the newsgroup dedicated to Malta and the Maltese.
The Alt.Cyberpunk.Chatsubo Anthology
- About an anthology of short stories created by internationally diverse writers from alt.cyberpunk.chatsubo. Includes history, author details, and news group FAQs.
- Offers Frequently Asked Questions, database, message board, and a directory of regional links.
- Includes an unofficial FAQ for the newsgroup and an archive of interesting articles until 2001.
- Page from the publishers of the software, describing the group and the company's participation in it.
- Presentation of this moderated, binaries-only newsgroup for the dissemination and distribution of binaries for and related to the Commodore 8-bit computers. Includes a FAQ section as well as the list recently posted articles.
The comp.compilers Newsgroup
- Home page of newsgroup. Searchable archives beginning from 1986, search, file archive, RSS feed.
- Presentation of moderated German job advertisement newsgroups. Translated charters, list of typical mistakes to avoid when participating.
- Official home page of this moderated newsgroup whose purpose is the dissemination of questions and answers about Usenet and the Internet. Also contains FAQs, links to many helpful sites and newsgroups as well as administrative documents.
- Official website of the newsgroup. Articles by and about the adult film industry from rec.arts.movies.erotica.
- Information on the meetings of the newsgroups' contributors who often call themselves RADPers, RADP being an acronym for the name of the newsgroup.
- Posting Guidelines and the charter of this moderated newsgroup for informational posts and announcements about any roguelike game, including (but not limited to) Rogue, Nethack, Moria, Angband, and Adom.
- General introduction to the newsgroup and its history, administrative notes, submission guidelines and archives.
- The Internet Oracle (aka The Usenet Oracle) is a collective effort at humor by the denizens of the internet. Questions mailed to the Oracle are forwarded to other Oracle users, who then serve as an "incarnation" of the Oracle.
rec.music.beatles Home Page
- Facts and trivia; as well as links to articles covering Beatles history, discussion, and analysis. Also includes FAQs.
- Briefly explains the creation of the newsgroup and includes a copy of its announcement and its charter.
- Archives of forum, with categories for groups, troubleshooting, tutorials, professional, societies, listservers, journals, companies, supplies and services, maintained at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta.
- Presentation of the newsgroup on bisexuality. Also includes the FAQ.
- A newsgroup for discussing all aspects of wedding planning. The FAQ addresses these issues and also proper etiquette in this newsgroup.
- Newsgroup devoted to the discussion and debate of biological and physical origins. Most discussions in the newsgroup center on the creation/evolution controversy, but other topics include geology, catastrophism or cosmology.
- Presentation of the newsgroup for discussing all aspects of observing wild birds in the United Kingdom. Includes the FAQ.
- Presentation of the history of this group dedicated to the dissection and flaming of signature files used in other groups. It has had its heyday during the early and mid-1990s but currently it can no longer be considered active.
- History and presentation of the newsgroup dedicated to discussing "The Simpsons" television program.
Individual Newsgroup Pages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2012 at 21:49:03 UTC -