become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sinclair/ZX_Spectrum
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Sinclair: ZX Spectrum
Music and Audio
Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: Z80
This category in other languages:
The World of Spectrum
- A huge archive of software, images and documentation for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum.
'K' Luny's Spectrum Site
- Luny's sideways look at the ZX Spectrum and the software which was available.
Alan's Speccy Page
- Offers the Speccy Games Quiz, challenging the knowledge of Spectrum enthusiasts on a weekly basis.
Andy's Speccy Page
- A personal look at the history of the Sinclair Spectrum.
- Information about the Sinclair ZX Spectrum's architecture, the Z80, retro gaming, tools and people.
Hack Attack III
- Large collection of multiface POKEs for the ZX Spectrum.
- Nostalgia page dedicated to the Hobbit computer, a Soviet-era clone of the ZX Spectrum. Provides press articles, Hobbit fonts and links to related sites.
- Page for Igor Eged from Slovakia, the owner of a Spectrum 128 and Betadisk. Provides some background information and links to related sites. (In English and Slovak)
One Man and His Spectrum
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum games designed and produced by Clive Brooker, author of "One Man And His Droid". Includes a potted history of Clive's career as a Spectrum programmer and downloadable copies of his games.
Rebelstar Spectrum Emulation and Remakes
- Downloadable Spectrum games, emulators, ROMs and news of remakes of classic titles.
- Chris Wild's collection of Spectrum-related items. Highlights include a repository of information on Spectrum data formats and PC conversions of the classic Spectrum games Lords of Midnight and Doomdark's Revenge.
Sinclair Spectrums Cyber Hippies
- Yahoo group for Spectrum fans, providing somewhere for users to discuss games and happy Spectrum memories.
Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128 Keypad
- Fully documents the keypad produced by Sinclair Research for the ZX Spectrum 128 but never released in the UK. Also describes how to build a compatible keypad.
Sinclair ZX Spectrum Flyer
- Scanned copy of the original Sinclair ZX Spectrum brochure, circa February 1982.
- Search engine for Sinclair ZX Spectrum files.
- Concentrates on Spanish games for the Spectrum with covers, screenshots, manuals, reviews and walkthroughs. In English, Spanish and Italian.
The Incomplete Spectrum ROM Assembly
- A page devoted to the Z80-based Operating System and Basic Interpreter of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer.
The Mad Cumbrian's ZX Spectrum Web Site
- A nostalgic look back at the Spectrum. Also has a collection of games to download.
The Sinclair Spectrum
- Home of Philip Kendall's comp.sys.sinclair FAQ, also including a collection of Spectrum ROMs and some utilities.
The Speccy Zone
- A miscellaneous collection of information on the ZX Spectrum, including links, quizzes and downloadable files.
The Spectrum Hardware Page
- Lists all known peripherals for the ZX Spectrum with details and, in many cases, pictures.
The ZX Spectrum Technical Information Repository
- Documents referring to the technical aspects of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, specifically the 48k and + models.
- Celebrating 16k Spectrum games with a full list, and articles on the 1982-85 period.
Yahoo! Groups Sinclair Spectrum Users
- Forum for those interested in the Sinclair Spectrum and its clones, and related topics such as emulation, programming in BASIC and machine language, and technical details of these computers and their add-on hardware.
- A project which aims to allow the 48K ZX Spectrum to surf the net. [English and Russian]
- An easy-to-build ZX 81/ZX Spectrum/Jupiter ACE/TRS80 using gate array logic.
ZX Spectrum - Planet Sinclair
- Information, photos and resources for the ZX Spectrum, including a detailed account of its development extracted from Ian Adamson and Richard Kennedy's book "Sinclair and the Sunrise Technology".
ZX Spectrum Hardware DIY Site
- Includes the ZXATASP IDE interface and other hardware projects.
ZX Spectrum hardware DIY
- Various hardware projects such as IDE hard disk interface, UVY-RGB converter for 48K models and floppy interface.
- Concentrates on the Spectrum +3, providing details of the machine's hardware, software and ROMs.
comp.sys.sinclair Sinclair ZX Spectrum FAQ
- Covers information on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer and questions that appear frequently on the comp.sys.sinclair Usenet newsgroup.
eGroups : ZX_SPECTRUM128K
- Message forum dedicated to the ZX Spectrum and related matters.
- Archive of Spectrum games, maps and music.
- Hardware changes and modifications.
Usenet comp.sys.sinclair -
Usenet fido7.spb.speccy -
Usenet fido7.zx.spectrum -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:39:54 AM EST -