become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sinclair/Z88
Cambridge Computer Z88
- A smallish collection of Z88 software with miscellaneous documentation on the machine.
The Cambridge Z88 Resources Page
- A short list of links to other Z88 sites, plus Z88Serve, a productivity tool developed by the author.
John Allen's Z88 Bits
- Articles and software for linking the Z88 and BBC Micro or Risc OS machines. Includes a useful introduction and a FAQ.
- Suppliers of Z88 and PC accessories.
Running in the Dark
- Instructions on file transfer between the Z88 and PC.
- Retailers of software and accessories for the Science of Cambridge Z88.
Z88 Developers' Notes
- Complete online edition of the definitive Z88 developer's manual, originally published by Cambridge Computer in 1988.
The Z88 Development Kit
- A C cross compiler for the Z80 CPU with libraries for mainly Z88 but also ZX Spectrum VZ200/300, NC100/200 and other Z80 based computers.
Z88 Development Kit
- Home of a small C+ compiler for Z80 based machines. Has binaries for DOS and Windows.
Z88DK Sprite Editor
- A sprite editor for use with z88dk (the Z88 Developer Kit).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 18:43:30 UTC -