become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Libraries
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Programming: Libraries
32-bit Porting Support
- 32BitLib is a macro library for BASIC assembler. Armc is a perl script to semi-automate conversion.
- Class library for this third-generation programming language.
- Minor C library of extra code for users of DeskLib.
Kappa - BASIL
- Allows the use of the same BASIC code for many programs without having to load new copies each time, by loading libraries into the relocatable module area. Freeware program, available for download along with manual.
- Helps track down program errors involving dynamically allocated memory blocks.
- Interface library to the RISC OS API. Summary, FAQ, and downloads. [Open source]
- A variety of scripts and libraries for the Python language.
- Set of libraries that allow X client programs to be compiled and run with little or no changes to the source code.
- An alternative multitasker which preemptively multitasks the application rather than cooperatively as the current RISC OS Wimp does. Downloads and brief overview.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:55:44 UTC -