become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Internet
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Internet
Freeware and Shareware
- Codes and decodes MIME base64 files.
- Official site of the RISC OS ICQ client.
- Internet Suite.
- Freeware email attachment handling utility supporting uucode and MIME (base64).
- Useful module which allows you to browse your "WebServe" web cache off-line and extract useful stuff from it.
- FreeNet, HTMLcheck, and some Perl stuff written by Tom Hughes. Freenet is one of two popular internet stacks available for RISC OS.
- Port of the command line tool to fetch data by http, https, ftp, ftps, and other protocols. A simple frontend is included.
- Peter Hartley's utility for creating optimised GIFs for use on (among other things) WWW sites.
Leo Smiers website
- A PDF reader for RISC OS.
Leo White's Home Page
- Home of a VNC viewer, and command-line telnet program.
- Home of the HTMLscan and the superb "Texture Garden" utility for creating many stunning and varied textures. Ideal for web design buffs.
- Sophisticated terminal emulator and telnet client undergoing development.
- NNTP newsfetcher. Works in conjunction with Newsbase and Messenger, and provides features like non-blocking dns and kill files. Also works with Pluto.
- A dialler and front-end for people who use Voyager with a small amount of memory.
- Meta-search engine. It queries different search-engines for keywords, then presents the result in a browser window.
- Website grabbing program that allows offline browsing.
- Codes and decodes uucode for email and newsgroup postings.
Usenet comp.sys.acorn.networking -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 1:35:07 PM EDT -