become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Comms
- File server for Acorn BBC B, B+ or Master to your RISC OS machine.
- Repeatedly carries out a finger on a user at a computer. It displays the first line of any output in the bottom-left of the screen.
Caller Display 2
- Displays your caller's details the instant the telephone rings!
- Interface application for the Rockwell Microtracker(TM) LP GPS Receiver module.
- Provide unix-style services from your machine.
- Complete replacement for the network filer. Offers numerous protection, cosmetic enhancements and an application launcher. PLUS NetGuard Spooler is a printer spooler which can interact with NetGuard.
- Modem emulator. Allows easy connection of your RISC OS machine to a PC, which "thinks" your RISC OS machine is a modem.
- Link your machine to a Psion Organiser II.
- Upload songs to your rio, from your RISC OS machine.
- Wimp implementation of the Unix rlogin command.
- Allows any filing system and directory path on RISCOS to be exported and shared with Unix/Linux and Windows.
- RISC OS port allowing sharing of resource over networks.
- Allows you to connect to PC and Unix networks.
- Link your machine to a Cambridge Computer Z88 portable.
- Provides fast file transfer via parallel ports. Runs under RISC OS or Windows/DOS.
Usenet comp.sys.acorn.networking -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 22:15:07 UTC -