become an editor
the entire directory
only in RISC_OS/Showcase
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Showcase
- Professional website designers who utilise RISC OS kit.
- Manufacturer of stopped-flow and other kinetic absorption, fluorescence and circular dichroism spectrometers.
- Offer a wide range of media services and are committed to providing these services in a sustainable manner. Their intention is to power their working environment with electricity generated by our own renewable energy sources.
- Specialise in design for the page, web and industry, using RISC OS products extensively.
Autovalves Engineering (Morgo)
- Develops products for the automotive industry using RISC OS hardware.
Dave Cooper's Composition Backdrops
- Hundreds of backdrop/wallpaper images of male/female stars composed with !Compo. From Jenny Agutter through to Cathrine Zeta-Jones; Richard Dean Anderson through James Stewart. Also sci-fi, cult TV and Dr Who.
Downland Veterinary Group
- Their group utilises 40 RISC OS machines in the everyday running of the business via their own "Andysoft" Veterinary Management System.
- UK supplier of specialist engineering, design and technical services Worldwide. Use ProCAD+.
House of Mabel
- Specialists in low-cost, high-quality design, especially in the RISC OS arena, but increasingly in the more platform independent arena of Web design.
OREGAN : Television Transformed
- Advanced ARM-powered STBs for internet access, and iTV software technologies. All developed from the solid RISC OS foundation.
RISC OS in action
- Introduces RISC OS and its user interface to people who have never seen it.
- Graphics, backdrops and skins all created using the platform's software.
- Timebus Travel provides traditional red London buses for hire in London, England and the surrounding Home Counties. They are RISC OS users.
- Authors of CueMaster, teleprompter for professional use.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 6, 2008 5:35:35 PM EST -