become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shareware/Games
Computers: Systems: Handhelds: Palm OS: Software: Video Games
Aqua Lines Time
- Line up the pieces to clear them from the board. Created by AVK Art. Download link and screen shot.
- Implementations of classic games such as LodeRunner, Lemmings, and Parachute. Includes tips and screenshots.
- Developers of action and puzzle games including Text Twist, Bejeweled, and Zap!2000. Game information, screenshots, FAQs, and discussion board available.
- A variety of puzzle games to choose from, including a jigsaw puzzle game called JigPix. Screen shots and ordering information.
- Developers of a variety of games, including the shapes game Clickomania, and the action game Karateka. Screen shots and support details.
- Developers of several puzzle games, including a people simulation called BeBop. Screenshots available, as well as a BeBop discussion board.
Henry's Halloween Adventure
- Game play is similar to Minesweeper with a character and Halloween theme. Site contains screenshots, cheat codes, and game instructions.
- Developers of a variety of puzzle games, most with a hexagonal theme. Site contains screenshots and ordering information.
Hiratte Software Solution
- Creators of a slot machine simulation called FruitySlots, as well as several puzzle games. Screenshots and installation information are provided.
- A collection of 15 popular solitaire card games, developed by Keith Packard and available as freeware. Source code and a screen shot.
- Guide a ribbon through an endless, obstacle-filled cave in this simple freeware game developed by Sunflat of Japan. Screen shots and source code.
- ClickPuzzle, JongPuzzle, and Clickris. Site features download and registration information.
- Makers of over a dozen games including Snake, Hangman, Pipes, and Sea War. All available in color and grayscale. Includes a FAQ and screenshots.
- Developers of a variety of puzzle games including Runes, Mines, and Black Hole. Site features screenshots and game descriptions.
- Games include Blackjack, Video Poker, and a Tetris-like game called Quirks. Site features game information, screenshots, and ordering info.
- Author of PilotMicroRace, PilotColumns, and a freeware game called PilotSnake. Game details and ordering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 14:54:03 UTC -