become an editor
the entire directory
only in Commodore/Hardware
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Commodore: Hardware
1541 Serial Interface Project
- Connect a PC to a Commodore disk drive using the standard floppy cable, the interface, and a serial cable. The only thing needed on the PC side is a free serial port.
- Home of the CBM hard disk emulator 64HDD and other Commodore projects.
- Commodore compatible re-configurable computer designed by Jeri Ellsworth. C64 and VIC-20 cores are available to download.
CyberpunX Retro Replay Cartridge
- Retro Replay cartridge manuals, ROMs, and hardware information.
The Final Ethernet cartridge
- Ethernet adaptor for the Commodore 64.
The Final Replay
- ROM image to be used with the Retro Replay cartridge and the RR-Net ethernet adapter. An attempt to combine the advantages of the two major cartridges for the C64, the FC3 and AR6.
- Fit a Commodore 64 into a PC tower. Hardware description plus pinout.
The IDE64 Project
- Cartridge interface for connecting IDE hard disk drives, CD-ROMs and other ATAPI devices to the Commodore 64 computer.
Michael Klein's Projects
- Features instructions for adding 8K RAM expansion to the 1541 and cbm4linux, a Linux kernel module to use disk drives and printers with the C64 and VIC-20.
- Hardware and software news for the Commodore retro-hacking community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2013 at 19:24:03 UTC -