become an editor
the entire directory
only in Commodore_64/Games
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Commodore: Commodore 64: Games
Cheats and Hints
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms
- Huge Commodore 64 game archive with screenshots and downloads.
- Windows front-end and game database for the C64 emulators CCS64 and VICE. There's a discussion forum and a disk/tape transfer service too.
The Almighty C64
- Commodore 64 game downloads, SID music, and utilities including Forest's own D64 Editor for Windows.
C64 Internet Games Database
- Commodore 64 games database with 30000+ entries.
C64 Video Longplays
- Complete game walk-throughs as AVI video files (stored in RAR format). There's also a tutorial available for creating your own walk-throughs.
- Animated tributes to C64 games like Turrican, Creatures, and Impossible Mission. The C64 Animation Awards contains humorous categories like "Best Death" and "Boldest Rip-Off".
- One hundred Commodore 64 games available online in a Java applet.
Chris Cemper's C64 Creations
- Games commercially released by Magnetix, Chris Cemper.
Commodore 64 BLAST! Collection
- Archive of 340 BLAST! game disks with indexes by title and disk number.
- Visit the Commodore Zone for Commodore 64 emulators, C64 games, exclusive articles, discussion forum, game, demo and sid music databases, speech synthesis, links directory and The End Zone. Just click for Commodore!
Free C64 Games Downloads
- Archive of Commodore 64 games.
- Collection of scanned packaging, instructions, media and more for Commodore 64 games.
- Reviews, screenshots and game box cover photos for over 3800 games.
Magnus' C64 Games
- A collection of about 200 games with screenshots and descriptions. Games are grouped into genres.
Mayhem in Monsterland
- Impressive 400+ title cartridge archive with box scans, screenshots, manuals and files to download.
MobyGames C64 section
- A huge C64 game database with reviews, screen shots and box covers.
Night Gem - Commodore 64
- Commodore 64 nostalgia page which includes artwork, profiles of Phillipe's twenty favorite C64 games and some SID tunes.
The SEUCK Vault
- Preserving games made with Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit. Tips on using SEUCK and a developer's diary about a new sidescrolling version.
- Shooting games in every genre along with game manuals and hints.
Sir's C64 Art Gallery
- Gallery of Commodore 64 game-graphics created by Stephen 'Sir' Robertson during the years 1985-1988 accompanied by author's comments and recollections.
Ultimate C64 Tape Page
- 1600+ TAP images of Commodore 64 games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 19:15:02 UTC -