become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scripting/AppleScript
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: Scripting: AppleScript
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
This category in other languages:
- News, resources and forums for discussing previous, current and future versions of Applescript and its uses. Includes support for Bill Cheeseman's Applescript Sourcebook.
AppleScript & HyperCard freeware, shareware
- Created by Ben Lawson.
- A forum supporting the Applescript community for MacOS.
- Company specializing in developing custom AppleScript or Automator actions. Services, software and tips. Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
Late Night Software Ltd.
- Applescript specialists.
MacDevCenter.com: Apache and AppleScript
- David Miller shows how AppleScript can invoke Unix utilities through its do shell script command, thereby creating some interesting intersections with Apache.
MacDevCenter.com: Top Ten AppleScript Tips
- Adam Goldstein, author of AppleScript: The Missing Manual, has hand selected ten of the most useful tips.
- A replacement for Apple's Script Editor offering no limit on script size along with editing, debugging and dictionary tools.
- News, tutorials, scripts and software. Also includes general Mac OS scripting, Konfabulator and Cocoa Programming tips and techniques.
- Offers hands-on AppleScript classes in North America and downloadable training software. Course information, schedules and order form.
The Macintosh Autopilot
- Archived tutorial by Stephen Swift that teaches AppleScript to beginners and professionals. (June 26, 2002)
Usenet alt.comp.lang.applescript -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:05:03 PM EDT -