become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Python
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: Python
Computers: Programming: Languages: Python
Jack Jansen's MacPython page
- A port of Guido van Rossum's high-level object-oriented language, Python, to the Mac.
Go Tools: Macintosh Python Notes
- Tips on setting up Internet file mappings to automatically convert downloaded Python documents to be Mac friendly.
Just's Python Page
- Creator of the IDE. Features some little scripts that Just has done to better Mac Python.
MacPython and Gnuplot under MacOS X
- How to get Gnuplot working with MacPython under MacOS X, with relatively few downloads.
- Bridge between the Objective-C and Python languages, allowing programmers to write Cocoa GUI applications on Mac OS X in pure Python. Includes documentation, FAQ, downloads, examples, and a mailing list.
- Patches to add command history, Internet Config integration, and support for space-indented source files to the MacPython IDE.
- A collection of HOWTOs for MacPython. Mostly in German, but some in English.
SIG on Python for the Apple Macintosh
- A Special Interest Group hosted on the Python language site, offering a mailing list for MacPython users to contact each other for help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 13, 2009 5:28:49 PM EDT -