become an editor
the entire directory
only in BASIC/RealBasic
Computers: Programming: Languages: BASIC: REALBasic
REALbasic Object Oriented Cross Platform BASIC
- Object-oriented BASIC programming language. REALbasic is a powerful, easy-to-use tool for creating your own software for Macintosh, Mac OS X, and Windows. Designed for both beginners and professionals. Compiles and connects to SQL databases.
Applelinks.com: REALbasic University
- Offers a series of tutorials ending 2003.
Christian BRUNEL's Home
- A few plugins, programs and what have you, including an Apple Event resource reader and a Claris Emailer nug reader.
Developer @ Chaotic Box - REALbasic Plugins, Classes, & Projects
- Open source REALbasic projects and plugins geared towards games and multimedia application development.
- A commercial company who sell RealBasic library interfaces that allow you to use the advanced features of MacOS. Libraries allow you use things such as QuickDraw, Memory managers and so on.
- Free source code for movie players, and jpeg decoders.
RB-MPW Plug-ins Kit
- This site is for developers who want to use Apple's MPW to compile REALbasic plug-ins.
RealBasic Developer Network
- Community site for REALBasic developers. Free code repository. User annotated code and language reference. News and articles for rb programmers.
- Beginning to Program the Mac with REALbasic. This is a 9 lesson online tutorial on RB programming. Great place for beginners of REALbasic to get started.
Thomas Tempelmann REALbasic tips and demos
- Provides a lot of useful extensions and sample code for REALbasic programmers. All for free and with source code.
Usenet comp.lang.basic.realbasic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 17:35:04 UTC -