become an editor
the entire directory
only in BASIC/FutureBASIC
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: BASIC: FutureBASIC
FutureBASIC Home Page
- This powerful Macintosh BASIC programming environment is now freeware. It compiles PPC, 68k, or Carbon OS X applications and includes a built in debugger. This BASIC development environment has full access to the Mac toolbox allowing you to do just about anything the Mac is capable of.
Artly There's FutureBasic Page
- Several cool programming utilities and examples including bezier curves, and sliders. Most of them include source code written in FutureBASIC II and/or FutureBASIC 3.
Derek Smith's FB Page
- FB page with a bunch of open source projects, a number of examples of neat stuff like USB probing and using the Game Sprockets, and a couple of add-on libraries for FB.
- Excellent searchable FB site contains help and code snippets for all sorts of stuff.
FutureBASIC in Europe
- Dedicated to the support of FutureBASIC in Europe. Information and resources for programmers.
- These notes highlight the keywords, constants, and functions of FutureBASIC. These notes were developed for quick review. They are organized by topic. The concept is that if you are looking for something, reading through the FB manual is too slow and the manual is not organized by topic.
- List of web sites containing FutureBASIC related material.
Universal Binary Compiler for FB
- This freeware program converts your FutureBASIC source code to C code and then compiles it using GCC. It can compile code to PowerPC apps or Universal Binary apps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:45:38 AM EDT -