become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/BASIC
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Development: Languages: BASIC
Computers: Programming: Languages: BASIC
- BlitzMax is a game programming language from Blitz Research that is based on the BASIC programming language.
- An old-fashion BASIC interpreter for the Macintosh.
- Enables you to develop full featured modern GUI applications with well known BASIC syntax in a modern fashion. It combines the expressive power of object-oriented languages like Objective-C with the familiarity and ease of use of BASIC.
- an efficient and powerful programming language for sophisticated software development. Ideal for scientific and engineering purposes.
- TNT Basic's amazingly easy to use development environment allows you to compose all your game's graphics, sounds, music and code with simplicity and ease.
- Visual Interactive Programming for BASIC. It can create 68k or PPC applications. Good for database programming, but it builds excessively large applications and is slow at most things. May not be good for creating many kinds of games.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:55:56 UTC -