become an editor
the entire directory
only in Macintosh/Advocacy_and_Evangelism
Advocacy and Evangelism
Open Directory - Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Advocacy and Evangelism
Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: News and Media: Articles
Should Our Schools Have Macs or PCs?
- Information written and compiled based on a "PC takeover" in a North Carolina school district. Includes basic Macintosh advocacy information, and a way of refuting technology decisions to switchover schools to the PC platform.
Business Week: Mac Hits Another Home Run
- A comparison of the Unix-based Mac OS X and current (2000) Windows operating systems.
Google Toolbar For Apple Mac OS X Petition
- Petition for a Google Toolbar built into Apple's Safari browser for MacOSX.
Kurt and Dawn Murray
- Personal website with pro-Macintosh links and information.
The Mac Night Owl
- Receive hints, tips and tricks about Macs, iMacs and iBooks.
The Mac Orphanage
- A small, personal web site about Macintosh.
The Mac Reference Article
- Information on Macintosh hardware and software and rebuttal against Windows-biased reporters.
Macintosh Facts and Statistics
- Interesting facts, statistics and quotes about the superiority of the Macintosh computer.
The Macintosh Revolution
- A leader of the iRevolution by discouraging the use of Windows and promoting Apple Computers through a mixture of humor and information. Offers articles, image galleries, chat room, downloads, and 300 ways to kill Bill Gates.
- Mac dedicated portal containing tutorials, information and history.
- Articles, images, online chat, and links.
- News, reviews and more reasons to switch to a Mac.
Mad as hell, switching to Mac
- An experiment predicated on the hypothesis that the WinTel platform represents the greatest violation of the basic tenets of information security and has become a national economic security risk.
- Facts, graphics, and programming information about the Macintosh.
The Partisan Mac
- Interesting Macintosh site with a collection of Mac evangelism links and information.
Reasons why not to go Macintosh
- Analysis of the validity of reasons expressed why the Macintosh platform is not chosen in computer buying decisions.
Why Buy a Macintosh?
- An individual person's story about how his two-year old daughter and his wife use the Macintosh. Also included are statistics about cost, and advocacy links.
O'Reilly Network: Open Source vs. Mac vs. Windows
- The fear of being locked in by a vendor has pushed some users to embrace all open-source solutions... But is it really an advantage ? (February 04, 2004)
Usenet comp.sys.mac.advocacy -
Advocacy and Evangelism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 10:45:13 UTC -