become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/VoiceXML
Open Directory - Computers: Speech Technology: VoiceXML
- Provider of VoiceXML application software that simplifies the creation, deployment, and management of automated phone systems. Also offers turnkey VoiceXML IVR systems, both hosted and on-premise. Free trial of Voice Foundation Classes available for download.
- Free web-based VoiceXML developer site with tools and resources for creating VoiceXML applications. VoiceXML tutorials and samples.
- Specialises in automated next generation testing solutions for IVRs, IVR applications and Contact center infrastructure.
ejTalk -- Human-Computer Conversational Systems
- Created Voice XML conversation applications on Tellme, Bevocal, Hey Anita, Voice Genie and other platforms. Focuses on comfortable conversation. Cute digital Shakespeare demo.
i6net Solutions and Technologies
- Provides multimodal content management systems with Web, VoiceXML, WAP, I-mode, interfaces. Based in Madrid, Spain.
- France based company offering complete VoiceXML gateway and hosting services. Text-to-speech compliant with all major European languages: French, German, Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
JAVA VoiceXML Interpreter
- SpeechFrame IVR is an open standard telphony platform based on JAVA and VoiceXML 2.0. Available for OEMs.
- VoiceXML interpreter for JAVA supporting JAVA APIs such as JSAPI and JTAPI. News, documentation, and downloads.
- A global speech technology company, with speech recognition, text-to-speech, voice browsing, and VoiceXML solutions for telecommunication carriers and enterprises.
- Provides customer contact solutions that are flexible, open, and reliable using speech recognition, VoiceXML, IVR, CTI, recording and WFM. Customers worldwide: Empire Medicare, Hilton, Goodyear, and Maytag.
- Provides communications consulting, specializing in call center. Provides voice and data network analysis and design, telecommunication audits, product market analysis and telecommunication fraud analysis.
- Develops and markets based products and solutions for managing, processing, and automation of voice communication.
Palowireless VoiceXML Resource Center
- Provides VoiceXML news, tools, articles, books, expertise, conferences, market research, tutorials and other useful resources.
Phonologies (India) VoiceXML
- Phonologies develops and markets core voice technologies based on VoiceXML and SIP, and customized voice application solutions.
- Provides IVR systems and software with full support for open standard VoiceXML scripting. Enhancement options include various speech recognition and text-to-speech engines, call center integration, outbound dialing.
- Open source framework for writing VoiceXML applications in Java.
- Free VoiceXML tools and reference to build, test, and deploy on the TellMe voice portal network.
Turn-key speech recognition IVR systems
- Turn-key IVR, CTI, WEB, and FAX systems emphasizing "self service" over the phone and web using speech recognition technology from IBM, Nuance, and SpeechWorks.
- Provides a turn-key platform for running VoiceXML applications. Customization of hardware, speech recognition, text-to-speech, VoiceXML browser and cabling done in an ISO9000 facility. Installation in under a day.
- Offer xMP, a VoiceXML application and service creation platform which facilitates the deployment of IVR and speech recognition technology over networks.
- Markets VocaBase and VocaBase Studio which allow developing VoiceXML compatible automatic phone information services for large databases. Offers on-line access to its Studio, a free prototyping and testing environment for VoiceXML compatible applications. Based in Belgium.
VoiceObjects Developer Portal
- Tools, tutorials and documentation to manage over-the-phone voice, video, text, and Web-based applications. Download, support, and training information.
VoiceXML Platform Provider
- Voxpilot delivers VoiceXML solutions for carriers, enterprises, integrators and service providers. Its flagship product, Voxpilot Open Media Platform, is one of only three platforms independently certified for its conformance to the W3C VoiceXML 2.0 Recommendation.
Voiyager Dynamic Application Discovery
- Provider of call center solutions. News, products, and an online form to request a product demonstration.
- Provides automated IVR telephone solutions, platforms, and IVR hosting using web, VoiceXML and CCXML technologies. Also has a developer site with VoiceXML/CCXML tutorials and free prototyping test environment.
Zvon VoiceXML Reference
- Complete Voice XML reference with clickable examples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 7:05:05 UTC -