become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/VoiceXML
- Provider of VoiceXML application software that simplifies the creation, deployment, and management of automated phone systems. Also offers turnkey VoiceXML IVR systems, both hosted and on-premise. Free trial of Voice Foundation Classes available for download.
- Free web-based VoiceXML developer site with tools and resources for creating VoiceXML applications. VoiceXML tutorials and samples.
- Specialises in automated next generation testing solutions for IVRs, IVR applications and Contact center infrastructure.
ejTalk -- Human-Computer Conversational Systems
- Created Voice XML conversation applications on Tellme, Bevocal, Hey Anita, Voice Genie and other platforms. Focuses on comfortable conversation. Cute digital Shakespeare demo.
i6net Solutions and Technologies
- Provides multimodal content management systems with Web, VoiceXML, WAP, I-mode, interfaces. Based in Madrid, Spain.
- France based company offering complete VoiceXML gateway and hosting services. Text-to-speech compliant with all major European languages: French, German, Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish.
JAVA VoiceXML Interpreter
- SpeechFrame IVR is an open standard telphony platform based on JAVA and VoiceXML 2.0. Available for OEMs.
- VoiceXML interpreter for JAVA supporting JAVA APIs such as JSAPI and JTAPI. News, documentation, and downloads.
- Provides communications consulting, specializing in call center. Provides voice and data network analysis and design, telecommunication audits, product market analysis and telecommunication fraud analysis.
- Develops and markets based products and solutions for managing, processing, and automation of voice communication.
Phonologies (India) VoiceXML
- Phonologies develops and markets core voice technologies based on VoiceXML and SIP, and customized voice application solutions.
- Provides IVR systems and software with full support for open standard VoiceXML scripting. Enhancement options include various speech recognition and text-to-speech engines, call center integration, outbound dialing.
- Open source framework for writing VoiceXML applications in Java.
- Free VoiceXML tools and reference to build, test, and deploy on the TellMe voice portal network.
Turn-key speech recognition IVR systems
- Turn-key IVR, CTI, WEB, and FAX systems emphasizing "self service" over the phone and web using speech recognition technology from IBM, Nuance, and SpeechWorks.
- Provides a turn-key platform for running VoiceXML applications. Customization of hardware, speech recognition, text-to-speech, VoiceXML browser and cabling done in an ISO9000 facility. Installation in under a day.
- Offer xMP, a VoiceXML application and service creation platform which facilitates the deployment of IVR and speech recognition technology over networks.
- Markets VocaBase and VocaBase Studio which allow developing VoiceXML compatible automatic phone information services for large databases. Offers on-line access to its Studio, a free prototyping and testing environment for VoiceXML compatible applications. Based in Belgium.
VoiceObjects Developer Portal
- Tools, tutorials and documentation to manage over-the-phone voice, video, text, and Web-based applications. Download, support, and training information.
Voiyager Dynamic Application Discovery
- Provider of call center solutions. News, products, and an online form to request a product demonstration.
- Provides automated IVR telephone solutions, platforms, and IVR hosting using web, VoiceXML and CCXML technologies. Also has a developer site with VoiceXML/CCXML tutorials and free prototyping test environment.
Zvon VoiceXML Reference
- Complete Voice XML reference with clickable examples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 19:24:08 UTC -