become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/Toolkits
Annosoft Lipsync Toolkit
- Offers speech tools SDK for building automatic realtime animation lipsync, closed captioning and annotation applications. Clever downloadable demo animation lipsyncs to your microphone speech or .WAV files.
Audio Search SDK
- Compure develops software technologies to analyze audio. Products: Speak&Find to search for words or phrases (audio mining); ACTNow to detect music, jingles, advertisings, speakers; CoolRec to capture and manage audio data.
- Information, software, and support for developing speech recognition applications.
- An open source toolkit for speech recognition, which includes a recognizer library written in C; an adjustable, modifiable recognizer written in Java; language model tools; and acoustic model training tools.
- A suite of tools to enable exploration, learning, and research into speech and human-computer interaction. Includes facial animation.
- Offers audio processing, direct digital feedback amplifier technology, bluetooth, WiFi and other audio technologies. Software and hardware solutions.
- Real-time application generator for unified messaging systems; supports TAPI, SAPI, sharing information between SQL-databases, emails, web-pages, phones, pagers. Allows development of CTI applications.
- Pakistani Electrical Engineer offers basic level of information for implementing speech enabled applications using TAPI, MAPI and WAPI. A starter site for students and beginners.
Free Subscription to Speech Technology
- Speech Technology Magazine is recognized worldwide as a source of information on speech technology solutions that are changing communications and technology needs of organizations worldwide.
Gamer's Voice Commands and Macros
- Shoot, a speech recognition program that emulates arbitrary keystrokes based on voice commands issued by the user. For controlling games. Win 98 and higher.
HTK3 - Hidden Markov Toolkit
- Development and distribution site for HTK3, a hidden markov toolkit designed for speech recognition. HTK3 is available for free download as C source. Used at hundreds of research sites world wide.
Institute for Language and Speech Processing
- Founded in Athens (Greece) in 1991 under the auspices of the General Secretariat of Research and Technology of the Ministry of Development. Language tools, Greek text to speech, language processing.
Intercom Program for Windows
- ESDi is a shareware program to allow one or more people at a time talk via PC. Designed to run on LANs. Free trial.
- Develops and distributes software for speech analysis, speech recognition and Natural Language processing.
PC Command and Control
- e-Speaking offers desktop command and control speech recognition software compatible with and complementary to Windows XP and Windows 2000. A fully functional version can be downloaded for free containing over 100 built-in commands.
SBrecog Speech Recognizer Frequently Asked Questions
- Early speech recognition library for C programmers, site is maintained by the author. It helps with installation and compile troubles and answers questions on the underlying SR techniques.
- A Segmental Conditional Random Fields Speech-Recognition Tool Kit by Microsoft Research. It supports a broad spectrum of research into segmental features and detection-based speech recognition, and it is intended to support core academic research in this area.
- Offers speech technologies on both hardware and software platforms for improving user interfaces in consumer electronics. Toolkits and SDKs are available for the each technology. Company product and support information is available.
- Weblog for Microsoft Speech Server, VBSalt, and speech application development.
Speech Filing System - Tools for Speech Research
- SFS provides a computing environment for conducting research into the nature of speech. It comprises free software tools; special file and data formats; subroutine libraries for I/O, signal processing and graphics; use and documentation standards; and special programming languages.
- Stanford Research Institute Language Modeling toolkit is a collection of C++ libraries, executable programs, and helper scripts designed to allow both production of and experimentation with statistical language models for speech recognition and other applications. SRILM is freely available for noncommercial purposes.
- A multi function speech recognition software for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 based PC's that allows a user to create keybinds, macros and various mashups to user created speech commands. Video game players can keybind game controls to speech commands. Desktop application users can keybind application controls to speech commands. Robots can be controlled via voice. Other features include voice mouse clicker.
Vangard Voice Systems
- Provides software tools to voice enable mobile and business applications. Voice recognition software tools for public safety, inventory management and logistics, medical IT, government, and customer records management. News, technology information, partners, and developer login.
VAX VoIP Software Development Kit
- Enable applications and Web pages to have voice conversation over the internet protocol (VoIP). It includes VoIP activeX (OCX), VoIP COM DLL, VoIP LIB and VoIP CAB, to provide wide implementation choice.
VDK VoIP Development Kit
- A software framework to create a wide variety of multimedia Voice Over IP applications. Tutorials and the demo version of the library are available online. VDK is offered by NetResults S.r.l. a spin off company from the University Of Pisa in Italy.
- Sells visual GUI software which can read text files and save the speech to MP3, MP2, WAV, Ogg Vorbies and VOX formats. Includes mouth motion animation.
- A speech enabled email solution based on VoiceXML, can be easily integrated into open speech environments and existing messaging solutions.
- Swedish company which develops and licenses a general-purpose speech recognition software platform, Intelligent Speech Interfaces (TM), natural language understanding, and high-quality audio feedback. A software development kit (SDK) is available.
- Development kit for voice-enabled web application.
Wizzard Software Corp.
- Speech recognition tools, packages and consulting services including a desktop Interactive Voice Assistant.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 2:24:03 UTC -