the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/Telephony
On-Hold Services - Music and Voice
Computers: Internet: Chat: Voice
Active Phone Server
- Personal phone assistant software - autodialer, forwards messages, records answers, e-mail checker, ISP dialer, Caller ID, event reminder.
- Provides adaptive technologies for the IVR and telecommunications industry.
- Technology services provider offering IVR, VACD, and cloud routing solutions.
- Provides e-business solutions for companies who value the telephone as their communication lifeline to customers.
- Intelligent voice solutions to help enterprises offer callers an efficient way to manage their accounts, place and track orders, and find locations from any phone. Company information, customer profiles, product FAQs, and demonstrations.
Artix Line Inc.
- Specializes in development of telephony software based on Intel/Dialogic boards such as fax servers, voice and fax messaging. News and pricing information. Based in Russia.
- Provides IVR systems and voice XML for companies wanting communication through their interactive menus. Description of products and services, corporate information.
Call Center Consultancy in India
- Wide ranging call center consultancy includes web design and networking practices. Based in Chennai, India.
Call Center Technology
- Creates interactive technology platforms and products for customer interaction. Listing of technology partners and business associates, news, careers, and support information.
Call Handling Services Ltd
- Provides solutions to call handling problems for the private, public, and voluntary sectors.
- Free voicemail and email service for the United Kingdom.
Callsys customer contact system
- Provides self serve and agent assisted telephone and e-mail transaction handling. Both inbound and out bound systems are supported. Based Australia.
- Designs, develops, implements and supports integrated telephony solutions for small and mid-size enterprises including facilities for ACD, wireless LAN, unified messaging and call analysis. Site has a 'telephony glossary of terms'.
CG-Coreel Logic Systems Ltd., India
- Products include Digital Exchange, voicemail systems, IVR and general telecommunications.
Computer Assisted Telephony Systems
- Provider of interactive voice response and CTI solutions, voice mail, fax-on-demand, Web design. IBM Business Partner in South Africa
Computer telephony voice cards
- Intel Dialogic voice cards, voice and fax cards by Rhetorex and Pika technologies, voice mail software and fax broadcasting software packages.
- Supplier of call center and computer telephony software products to organizations in markets world-wide.
DSP Group, Inc.
- Supplier of speech recognition hardware for telephone applications.
EasyIVR Voice Services
- EasyIVR is an IVR outsourcing and voice broadcasting service center. Campaigns can be managed online, including reporting and message management.
- Provides solutions for converting email messages into high quality human voice messages that are then delivered to a telephone number that you specify. Pricing information, answers to frequently asked questions, and affiliates.
- Specializes in the development of voice systems and provides application development tools. TeleFlow development software, available for download, can be used to create voice applications and portals.
Enterprise Integration Group.
- A consulting and design firm for IVR and VoiceXML applications.
- Provides development of custom IVR and virtual receptionist services with a fully hosted service. Features, demo, and plans.
IBM WebSphere Software
- Enables developers to develop and deploy voice-enabled e-business solutions.
InTouch Digital Systems
- Provides CT software for Windows 2000, NT, with voicemail, audiotext, auto-attendant, IVR, outdial, follow-me, web-access and faxback. Aimed at small to medium sized companies.
- Specializes in developing custom interactive voice response (IVR) applications. Description of IVR solutions, and vendor, supplier, and software information.
- offers personalized interactive voice response systems. Services, architecture, and news.
- Provider of advanced IP contact solutions focusing on Cisco and other voice leading portal platforms. Listing of partners, employment opportunities, case studies, and news and events.
- Provides a PC-based speech system for businesses, distributors and service providers. Products include ArtiSpeech - a software program that integrates directly into any TeleVantage 6 server to speech enable call directory, email, voicemail, and IVR.
Message Technologies, Inc.
- IVR programs for patient compliance, locators, and event registration with integrated marketing support.
MikeT DSP Solutions
- Tool kits and specifications of DSP algorithms for line and acoustic echo canceller, DTMF, call progress, caller Id signal detectors for client-side telephony and VoIP. DSP consulting, white papers on adaptive filtering.
- Voice communication software.
Nemesysco Voice Analysis Tools
- Develops vocal lie-detectors, emotion-detectors and love-detectors for various uses such as security, fraud-prevention, border check points, customs points, banks, insurance companies and private uses.
- Provides user-managed communication services to organizations and individuals.
- Develops speech recognition, voice authentication, text-to-speech and VoiceXML based voice-browsing products and development tools for telephone access.
- German-based provider of measuring systems that determine perceived voice, audio and video quality of bandwidth limited channels and compression schemes.
- Provides speech-enabled communication solutions. Services, company, and partner information.
Parwan Electronics Corporation
- Auto attendant, voice mail, IVR, and all other computer telephony software.
Philips Speech Processing
- Develops large vocabulary natural language understanding software as well as VoiceXML and SALT based speech technology for multi-modal applications.
Prompt! Speech Applications
- Independent B2B service provider for speech-driven phone applications. Offers a weblog, online demo, and service, customer, and technology information.
- Computer telephony applications specialist providing turnkey CT solutions such as information portals, automated account access, outbound dispatch messaging and VBVoice, a RAD tool for building wired and wireless CT applications.
- Provides voice and eCommerce solutions. News, products, and stock market information.
- Provides a browser based calling solution. News and product overviews.
- Transforms smart phones into tools for jogging your memory by integrating your conversations and verbal notes into your daily working, searching, and phoning environment.
- Voice communication tool primarily developed for online gamers.
The SIP School
- SIP training courses and SIP Certification testing. Listing of course offerings.
- Research and training group for SIP based technologies. Glossaries, eBooks, and courses.
Speech Design Carrier Systems
- German based company providing wide variety of speech based services: multimedia messaging, voice mail, mobile solutions, SMS-to-voice, text-to-speech, mailbox, call center auto-attendant, music-on-hold, telefonanlage, anrufbetreuung, sprachspeicher, anrufbeantworter, wartemusik.
- SpeechSoft provides CT Software for Windows 2000, NT, with Voicemail, Attendant, IVR, OutDial and Faxback.
Spirit Corp. - DSP Software Source
- Eclectic international communications consultants company conducting high-end software project management, development (DSP: fax modems, data modems, telephony, speech/audio processing; GPS; ASIC; 3D recognition, TI TMS320C54x platform) and licensing.
- Provides design, implemention, and support for interactive voice response (IVR / VRU) systems and contact center technologies of multiple vendors such as Generations, Periphonics, and Speechworks.
- Develops computer telephony software for communication solutions including; personal numbering, hot desking, unified messaging, CTI and IVR. Based in UK.
- Wholesale provider of intelligent call-handling solutions to the reseller community. Overview of products and services and technology demonstration.
Test Tool for IVR's
- Voice Prover is a tool for load testing and monitoring IVR systems.
TSPForum for Nortel Meridian PBX
- Informational site about Nortel Meridian PBX systems. Contains error messages, set descriptions and a compendium of incidental but useful information.
- Provides custom built call center speech products including call routing and connect to live agent applications.
- Develops and hosts carrier-grade VoIP and PSTN communications solutions utilizing speech recognition and text-to-speech. Services include: next-generation IVR systems, managed call routing, IP voice conferencing, IP Centrex, enhanced voice mail, outbound call campaign automation, and VoiceXML applications.
- Develops caller speech solutions. Full lifecycle support - from application discovery to custom development and ongoing maintenance and monitoring.
Vio Group Telecommunications
- Provides voice and data networks, in addition to a variety of security equipment, to both the public and private UK sectors. Telecommunication and security services information.
Virtual Hold Technology
- Innovative IVR callback software which uses speech recognition to schedule a live person call back rather than having customer wait in the on hold queue forever. Also includes ability to post a return call time "meter" to customer's browser.
- Markets software that enables voice and multimedia communications over packetized networks, the Internet and intranets. Also develops open systems to bridge the Internet to the public switched telephone network.
- Dedicated to explaining the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and voice automation market.
- Provides .NET telephony application software and tools to build voice solutions.
- Offers a voice and text messaging service. On-line voice broadcasting demo.
The Voice User Interface Company
- Consultancy that provides expertise in the design, development and evaluation of telephony based voice user interfaces. Specializes in the details of dialog design, grammar development, voice branding, dialog failure recognition strategies.
- Designs, develops, implements, and hosts custom IVR/Web self-service solutions for touchtone phone or web browser. Has a 'try it before you buy it' option for multi office enterprises.
- Automated call center solutions and interactive voice response applications. Services, markets, and resources.
West Telecom Corp.
- Provides VoIP products to construct solutions of any level of complexity. Descriptions of products and solutions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 4:35:10 UTC -