become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Synthesis/Desktop_Readers
2nd Speech Center
- Multilingual Desktop Reader, converts to mp3. Trial version downloadable.
Alive Text to Speech
- Desktop Reader, converts to MP3, WAV, OGG or VOX files from AliveMedia. Trial version downloadable.
- Converts texts using different human voices, saving speech to WAV or MP3 files. Speaking clock and other text-to-speech utilities.
ByteCool Software Inc.
- CoolSpeech is a text-to-speech player for Windows, listen to online news, emails, local text documents, typing, tell the time and date, convert text into wav files.
Desktop Text to Speech Utility
- CyberBuddy - a freeware utility program that uses MicroSoft Agents to do Instant Messaging with speech and animation, reminders, time of day, check email, news reports, weather, stock quotes, text reading, and ICQ status reporting.
Digital Future Software
- Text reader with e-mail and web-page interface. Uses AT&T natural voices or neospeech TTS.
- Desktop Email/Web/News Reader ("personal voiceportal"), works with wireless audio-player. Trial version downloadable.
My Text Reader
- Multi-language SAPI 4 and SAPI 5 text to speech player. Download product demo and support information.
Natural Voice Reader
- English Desktop reader. Free Version with MS-Voices downloadable. Commercial version with AT&T Natural Voices TTS.
NextUp.com - TextAloud Software
- Desktop Reader with extra software to read special news items like stock, weather etc.
- Reads text aloud using text-to-speech, converts text into mp3/wave files for use with any cd player or MP3 player. Extracts text from one web page or whole web sites. Text is automatically organized into books and chapters for later use. Gives control over the voice, and the ability to clean up text automatically.
- Text-to-speech software for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP. Freeware and commercial versions. Uses AT&T Natural Voices.
- Online text to speech service provider.
- Desktop Reader specialized on reading MS-Word or PDF documents. Based on MS Speech API.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 24, 2014 at 6:24:09 UTC -