become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/Speech_Synthesis
Speech Synthesis Cores
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Phonetics and Phonology
This category in other languages:
Advanced Technology and Research
- Markets a variety of speech products for industry including voiceprint, text to speech and airport security systems. Good online text to speech demo.
- Institute for the Study of Talking Computers and Oral Culture. The Institute's mission is to study the social, cultural, and philosophical implications of talking computers and voice recognition technology. Site taking orders for a pre-publishing book having a provocative viewpoint on the impact of talking computers.
Demonstrations of Simulated Emotional Speech
- Collection of links and sound-examples of simulated emotional speech by synthesis.
Digalo TTS engine
- Text-To-Speech engine for Microsoft Agent and SAPI compliant applications. Available in 7 languages (French, German, Spanish, US English, British, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese). Licensed Elan TTS-engine. Download free trial.
- Prosody-filter to simulate emotional arousal with speech synthesis based on the free-for-non-commercial-use MBROLA synthesis engine available in Java.
German text-to-speech systems
- A commented overview of commercial and scientific TTS (text-to-speech) -systems for the German language with examples.
InfoQuick Software Technology Corp.
- Focus on speech technology research and development in Chinese language, including TTS and ASR.
Introduction to the Java Speech API
- A short introduction to speech synthesis with the Java speech API 1.0
Moehler's Speech Synthesis Examples
- Commented examples of speech synthesis for 25 languages.
- Provides a speech synthesizer for the Romanian language, and audio applications for speech/music effects. On-line speech synthesizer demo.
- Text to speech synthesis products. Boards, modules, and chips. Downloadable data sheets and product information.
- Overview article from free encyclopedia Wikipedia.
Speech Synthesis Markup Language
- The current version of the (draft) proposal for an XML-based Speech Synthesis Markup Language, as part of the W3C's Speech Interface Framework. This is an industry standard in the making.
- Provides Arabic / multi language voice interface solutions, for individuals and corporate. Initial offerings focus on tect to speech applications.
SpokenText.net a free online text to audio converter
- Convert Microsoft Word, Acrobat PDF, PowerPoint, plain text files, web pages, and emails to spoken audio which you can then listen to online or transfer to your iPod. News, tutorials, and product features.
Text-to-Speech, Occidental Communications
- Directory of TTS links.
Tutorial On Speech Synthesis
- Interactive tutorial of speech synthesis technology by German university.
Voice Synthesis IC and Speech Synthesizer chips
- TextSpeak(tm) speech synthesis chip sets and plug-in modules accept RS-232 text, keyboard and wireless input. Low cost, unlimited vocabulary, designed for consumer and VARs. Purchase online.
Web Site Speech Plug-in
- Site provides a free, cross platform (Windows and MacOS), cross browser (Netscape and IE) plug-in that gives web sites the ability to talk by transforming text to speech.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 11:35:07 UTC -