become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Algorithms
Open Directory - Computers: Speech Technology: Research: Algorithms
comp.speech WWW site
- Provides a range of information on speech technology, including speech synthesis, speech recognition, speech coding, and related material. Pages look a little old (1997) but a very wide range of FAQ here. Algorithm for building simple recognizers.
Museum of Speech Analysis and Synthesis
- Pictures of early voice synthesizors hosted by UCSC - site seems always under construction.
Speech Informatics Group
- Main research directions are speech recognition/understanding, methodology of speech dialogue systems, applied systems, hidden Markov algorithms.
SPIRIT Speech Technologies
- Has advanced software algorithms for speech compression, enhancement, recognition and speaker identification (i.e., voice recognition).
- A library in C++ for developing Open Source speech and machine learning applications. The code is under the Gnu Public License.
VOICEBOX: Speech Processing Toolbox for MATLAB
- A voice processing toolbox for Matlab, very useful for prototyping algorithms and has routines to do most of the basic useful tasks in speech.
Usenet comp.speech -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2011 at 6:45:03 UTC -