become an editor
the entire directory
only in Speech_Technology/Linux
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Speech Recognition
- CVoiceControl is a speech recognition system that allows the user to connect spoken commands to Unix commands.
The Festival Speech Synthesis System
- Festival is a general multi-lingual speech synthesis system developed at CSTR. It offers a full text to speech system with various APIs, as well an environment for development and research of speech synthesis techniques.
The MBROLA Project
- Multi-lingual text to speech synthesis. Free multi platform software download for research purposes.
Open Mind Speech Project
- Speech recognition project for Linux. Designed so that it can be easily integrated into any application or window manager as well as the KDE and Ggnome desktop environments.
Unix Speech Recognition
- Special Synapse TAP Workstation translates speech into mouse events and keystrokes to control all environments - Unix, mainfame, and Mac with speech recognition.
Usenet comp.speech.research -
Usenet comp.speech.users -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 16, 2008 at 22:44:38 UTC -