the entire directory
only in Computers/Speech_Technology
Open Directory - Computers: Speech Technology
This category in other languages:
- Provides an integrated Software Development Kit (SDK) for the development of spoken dialogue system that supports the entire development process. Products, solutions, services, developer information, and support.
ASR Gooyesh Pardaz Co.
- Develops speech processing and speech recognition systems. News, products, partners, research and development and support information.
Aurix Speech Analytics and Phonetic Audio Mining Software
- Provides speech analytics and audio mining solutions that can be tailored to the media/broadcast, financial, security and call center markets. Company overview, market sectors, information on products/services.
CatchWord Language and Speech Technologies
- Develops multi-lingual voice portals. Products include speech recognition, audio-mining and speech corpora in South African languages. Services, product information, and employee profiles.
- Develops and hosts speech recognition applications. Provides hosting fee rather than up front cost.
- Consulting services for speech technology: architecture, technical advice, software development, and education. Technology information, services, books, and publications.
- Provider of customised speech recognition and digital dictation systems for the medical and legal sectors. Has operations in Holland and the UK.
- Offers a voice command software utility for gamers.
- Research and development of the unique algorithms in the field of DSP, speech and audio processing. Research focused on speaker identification (voice biometric), speech enhancement (noise cancellation), speech concealment (PLC), speech recognition, and speech synthesis (audio effects).
Guardian Business Solutions, Inc.
- Warehouse applications using voice, wireless, and wearable technologies to provide automation and productivity solutions for warehouse management, distribution, and manufacturing systems. Partnered with Syvox.
- Provides solutions in automating conversational dialog and natural language understanding applications either in voice and/or text. References, partners, and news.
HAL Hits the Home
- Voice recognition software (with product names HAL2000) for Windows 95/98 that supports air conditioning, telephony, infrared, Internet, X-10 and security - for use in home systems. Site gives audio examples of the interactions possible.
- Provider of a large-vocabulary continuous speech recognizer that runs on a PDA. Offers a voice enabled address book for Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win CE, Win XP, and Pocket PC.
- Provides speech recognition solutions to small and medium-sized companies. Offers technology overview.
IBM Software - Speech Recognition
- Big Blue's ViaVoice offerings in the desktop continuous speech dictation arena. Competes with Dragon Systems. Has mobile dictation and telephony products as well. Has continuous speech recognition for the Apple Macintosh.
- Provides voice recognition and medical transcription services and solutions to health care centers, medical offices, and doctors. Products and services, news, partners, and client login.
Natural Language Recognition
- Simplis, Inc, provides a Java based "natural language" speech recognition interface designed to simplify access to existing programs and web applications.
nFlow Digital Dictation Software
- Supplier of digital dictation software for legal and accountancy. News, listing of partners, and customer information.
- Speech-enabled customer care solutions. Products, solutions and services, and company information.
Philips Speech Processing
- Worldwide provider of speech recognition solutions for telephony, voice portals, automotive and consumer embedded systems, medical and legal dictation with multi-lingual capabilities. SDK's available for inclusion of speech recognition in business systems.
- Supplies speech processing chips and solution for resource constrained consumer applications, including speech recognition, text-to-speech (TTS), biometric speaker verification, speech compression and speech detection. News and events, technology information, and downloads.
- Modular and pluggable open source framework focused on speech recognition. Obtain software, documentation, and license information.
Speak Freely for Windows
- A free Internet "phone" program for talking to someone PC-to-PC over a network, i.e., a voice chat program. No banner ads. Features encryption hooks, "answering machine," text chat, cross platform versions for Unix/Linux. Optional facility for a buddy addressing server to list who else is on-line similar to the "commercial" instant messaging programs. Integrates with ICQ. Good voice quality. Optional C++ source code (free) for those interested in learning about with Internet speech protocols.
- Speech recognition user group forum.
Speech Interface Design
- Turn-key industrial speech recognition solutions supplier. News and events, company history, and support information.
Speech Recognition News and Studies
- TMA Associates publishes Speech Recognition Update, an industry newsletter on the business, products, markets, and companies in speech recognition, text-to-speech, and speaker verification. The site contains headlines and recent news, as well as descriptions of TMA conferences and market studies in speech recognition.
Speech Technology Center
- Russian organization providing unusual variety of speech processing products and services for research and development, speech recognition, voice verification, speaker identification, noise reduction in speech signals, noise cancellation, forensic examination, audio analysis, logging and communication channel protection.
Speech Technology Magazine
- Online edition of the magazine, plus information on an annual 'SpeechTEK' speech technology business exposition.
- Provides call center automation technology to resolve technical support problems over the telephone. Implements natural language speech recognition. News, products, technology, customers, and a weblog.
- Provider of hosted speech recognition applications. Press releases, partners, and delivery options.
- Provides Arabic and English speech enabled solutions for telecom operators and service providers, text to speech and speech recognition applications and solutions. Technology overview, news and press releases, and partner programs.
- Speech recognition, text-to-speech software transforms a Windows computer into a conversational desktop companion. Provides dictation, web navigation, voice email, web cams, on-line news, weather maps, stock ticker, X10 home automation, MP3 music player, 3D avatar, disabilities features. Project in progress.
Verbatim Careers Institute
- Offers training for careers made possible by advances in speech recognition technology. Application, program details, and career information.
Voice Recognition System
- Software for warehouse voice-driven logistics. Case studies, system overview, and benefits.
- Provider of speech recognition, digital dictation and workflow management solutions. Offers news, client information, products and services, and voice technology.
Voice Technology in Warehouse Management
- Guide to the use of speech technology in warehouse management systems. FAQs, white papers and articles.
- Implements speech technology solutions for healthcare enterprises. Offers description of products and services, support information, and employment opportunities.
- Provides voice-based technology that enables warehouse workers to achieve higher levels of productivity and accuracy while reducing operational costs.
- Provides solutions for modern self-service applications. Expertise covers all aspects of speech recognition systems, ranging from voice user Interface design, to VoiceXML applications built on modern application frameworks. News and listing of current projects.
- Transcription equipment and software solutions for government, law enforcement, law firms, healthcare, insurance, financial organizations and transcriptionists.
Usenet comp.speech -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 10:54:05 UTC -