become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/People
Computers: Computer Science: People
Blake, M. Brian
- Georgetown University, USA - Agent-based workflow management. Contains links to research results and a list of publications, almost all of which are available as PDFs.
- Research Foundation Ireland Professor at DERI. Contains his vita and a list of his publications.
- Researcher at the IBM Zurich Research Lab in the area of Business Process Integration Technologies.
- Researcher at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, in the area of Web Services composition and flexible application architectures.
- Technical University of Vienna, Austria. Research on Process-oriented Information systems, Service-oriented Computing, and Distributed and Mobile Collaboration. PDF versions of research papers are available.
Ellis, Clarence (Skip)
- University of Colorado, Boulder, USA - Workflow pioneer. Focus on general groupware and workflow concepts. Contains link to his papers and vita.
- Researcher at TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands, in the area of cross-organizational workflow management. Contains his publications, some are available as PDF.
- Penn State University, USA - XML-based workflow modeling languages (XRL). Includes a list of his publications, some of which are available as PDFs.
- Vienna University of Technology, Austria, Research on Workflow Management, Security and Valuation.
Zhao, J. Leon
- University of Arizona, USA, - Inter-organizational workflow management. Includes a list of his publications, some of which are available as PDF files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 11:45:04 UTC -