become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meetings/Past_Meetings
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: Meetings: Past Meetings
ACM Symposium on Document Engineering 2001
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA; 9--10 November 2001.
ConTeXt International User Meeting 2007
- First annual meeting. Includes program and presentations. Epen, the Netherlands; 24--25 March, 2007.
- 12th European TeX conference: "TeX and Meta: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Kerkrade, the Netherlands; 24--27 September 2001.
Practical TeX 2004
- Offers workshops and presentations on LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX and TeX for students, scientists, researchers and publishing company production staff. San Francisco, California, USA, 19--22 July 2004.
Practical TeX 2005
- Offers workshops and presentations with focus on practical techniques for document production using LaTeX, TeX, ConTeXt, MetaPost, and friends. Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA, 14--17 July 2005.
Practical TeX 2006
- Offers a four-day hands-on workshop from July 25-28 and then a three-day conference from July 30-August 1, 2006. Located at Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA.
- 22nd Annual Meeting and Conference of the TeX Users Group. Newark, Delaware, USA; 12--16 August 2001.
- 24th Annual Meeting and Conference of the TeX Users Group. Hawaii; 20--24 July 2003
- The 26th Annual Meeting and Conference of the TeX Users Group. Wuhan, China, Aug. 23--25, 2005.
- The 27th Annual Meeting and International Conference of the TeX Users Group: "Digital Typography and Electronic Publishing: Localization and Internationalization". Marrakesh, Morocco, November 9-11, 2006.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 29, 2013 at 6:15:09 UTC -