become an editor
the entire directory
only in LaTeX/Tools
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: Converters
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: Editors and IDEs
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: Tools
- An OpenOffice.org Calc (Spreadsheet) macro for converting tables to LaTeX syntax.
- A semantic and syntactic checker for LaTeX source files, designed to complement LaTeX's own built-in checks.
- A free tool from Jam Software, that produces LaTeX source code from a cell-selection in Microsoft Excel.
- A tool for describing geometric constructions and making digital illustrations in LaTeX and bitmap format. Available for Windows and Linux.
- An open-source LaTeX to HTML translator written in objective Caml. Include documentation, examples of conversions and test-cases, source-code downloads and some binary packages.
- Package to allow the preparation of documents in HTML, with the simultaneous production a neat printable LaTeXed version. Unlike some other systems, this is not a general LaTeX-to-HTML converter.
The Ipe Extensible Drawing Editor
- Graphics program for creating PDF or EPS figures that can contain LaTeX-processed formulae and other text. Includes program download, FAQ, online bug tracking, and manual.
- Free online equation editor that converts LaTeX equations to images that can be copied for use in documents and presentations.
- A Java picture editor with a graphical interface. Outputs LaTeX, eepic, and pstricks code for use in documents.
- LaTeX front end for KDE, that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application.
- Simple online LaTeX table and BibTeX editors. Users enter details on the webpage and then copy the generated code to their own files.
- A Perl script that takes two LaTeX files as input and outputs a third LaTeX file that, when compiled, highlights the differences between the two input files. Includes download, installation instructions and documentation.
The LaTeXDraw Project
- Open source PSTricks code generator and editor written in Java. Program download, online manual, and details of how to get involved with the project.
- Perl script to automatically run latex and related commands. It may also start a previewer and then run latex whenever the source files are updated, so that the previewer gives an up-to-date view of the document.
- A LaTeX to XML converter. Download, examples, and documentation.
- A cgi program that dynamically creates images from LaTeX markup for use in HTML web pages. Software download, demonstration, and user manual. [GNU GLP]
Online Latex Editor
- Offers web-based creation and management of latex projects, including .pdf generation and previewing directly in the browser. Free registration required.
- A free web service to allow people to include mathematical formulae and graphics into the web pages.
- A Python script to automatically run latex and related commands on a LaTeX source file.
- Allows users to create and edit LaTeX projects online. The web based LaTeX editor has a full TeX-Live environment for compiling to PDF and allows collaboration with other users.
- Collaborative on-line editor for for Maths or Sciences.
- Open Source software for linux and Mac OS X to help teachers manage and organise LaTeX exercises sheets. Site includes overview of features, project news, download, installation instructions, and tutorials. [GNU GPL]
- TeX drawing tool for Windows which supports several output formats. SourceForge project page with download and online documentation.
- Open source LaTeX to XML translator. Includes downloads and documentation.
The Ultimate Latex Makefile
- To be used with the 'make' utility to automatically compile multiple-source LaTeX files to specified output formats. Changelog and download.
- Index processor to create indexes for arbitrary document-preparation systems. Includes overview, documentation, FAQ, and download. [GPL license]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 7:35:04 UTC -