become an editor
the entire directory
only in TeX/Extensions
- An extended version of TeX that can create PDF directly from TeX source files and enhance the result of TeX typesetting with the help of PDF. When PDF output is not selected, pdfTeX produces normal DVI output.
An \eval for TeX
- Using Scheme as an extension language for TeX. Download, documentation and information about PicScheme.
- Free Persian/English bidirectional typesetting system based on TeX. Currently available only for DOS.
- A standard of \specials for turning (La)TeX documents in hyperdocuments supported by previewers for DVI and Postscript files.
- An extended version of pdfTeX using Lua as an embedded scripting language. Roadmap, FAQs, source code and documentation.
- Python programming plus TeX typesetting. Information about the concept, documents and links to the SourceForge page with download and mailing list. Also home of Active TeX, a forerunner of PyTeX, and the TeX daemon.
- Allows Python modules to be used instead of (La)TeX style files to ease La(TeX) programming.
- Allows to manipulate TeX internals using the Scheme programming language. Sourceforge project page and guides.
TeX in C
- Project converting the TeX source code from Web to C. Download of code and information on the conversion.
- A SourceForge project to develop a run-time TeX library, with support for enhancements such as e-TeX, pdf-e-TeX, Omega.
- A freeware typesetting system based on a merger of Donald Knuth's TeX system with Unicode and Mac OS X font technologies. Download, FAQ and mailing list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2013 at 6:35:07 UTC -